PatrickAWlson

PWCG Bug Reports

3 hours ago, yeikov said:

Version 5.04: my flight doesn't takeoff at start of the attached mission. Leader requests permission to taxi (?), but it's rejected due to busy runway. In the previous mission of the same campaign (in the same airfield) it was the same, but I was number 4 in the flight and just advancing a little triggered the leader to move to its start position (he basically turned 360 deg, and nobody else "taxied"). This didn't work in the attached mission (I was number 3), so it may be something related to the start position of the last wingman.

Mission_no_TO_504.zip

47 minutes ago, dburne said:

Taxi to runway has been implemented now? I did not realize that!

Taxiing to the runway is experimental.  It is not 5.0.4.  For those interested, download it and help Murleen debug it.  If you are not interested in cold start stick with 5.0.4.

7 hours ago, PatrickAWlson said:

Taxiing to the runway is experimental.  It is not 5.0.4.  For those interested, download it and help Murleen debug it.  If you are not interested in cold start stick with 5.0.4.

Looking at the issue, Yeikov's problem isn't on taxiing, but an issue with the airfield taxi paths for Davydovskiy - the planes start on the runway, but think they need to taxi, so request taxi permission, which is denied because they're blocking the runway. I'll try and update the chart for this airfield.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:10 PM, Sire said:

Murlen 

Heres a Zipfile        ( about no credit ) 

and thanx  

jagdkampff201811092311986.zip

Before I go to the bar , order a pint .....don't talk so much and listen to the others flight 🤥......😁

Heres a pic of my map , and I'm almost sure it was my shooting plane go down 

In here my name in Hans in the game , but I don't think it should be something 

In briefing it's noticed a damage a plane , but no more ...so 

Thanks 🤙👍😁

4D893FC6-BF81-409F-8698-39ED9E38C19F.jpeg

Unfortunately the zip file is corrupt, so I can't test in PWCG - could you zip up your campaign directory? Looking at the log file, the kill is uncredited. I think this has been happening more in 3.006, when e.g. you set a plane on fire and then the pilot bails out - the cause of the kill is listed as bailout rather than the damage you caused. PWCG has some heuristics to spot this kind of case and still award the kill, but one of my earlier updates has caused it to stop working. I have a patch in testing, I'll try to get this finished off and submitted.

• Thanks 1

@Murleen Apologies for the confusion on my part.  I saw taxi and figured that the experimental download was being used.  Never occurred to me that the game might think that planes lined up on the runway - clearly not starting in parked mode - would feel the need to taxi.

Murleen 

I dont understand about zip campaign directory ...

BUt I have made a new file , and hope its workin 

But no strezz if youre working on it  ...🍺:dance:

Kampftrupff201811131711425.zip

4 hours ago, Sire said:

Murleen 

I dont understand about zip campaign directory ...

BUt I have made a new file , and hope its workin 

But no strezz if youre working on it  ...🍺:dance:

Kampftrupff201811131711425.zip

Sorry, I meant zip up your PWCGCampaign/Campaigns/kampftrupff directory

and Sorry .... I dont get it  .....

You mean my fil structure ??

Here a a zip of my kampftrupff , not the error - but the Campaigns/kampftrupff fil  ......if thats what you mean 

Kampftrupff.zip