Sign in to follow this  
216th_Xenos

Any VVF squadrons out there?

All I see are german squads, in-game and in the forums. Also the official BOS teamspeak just seems dead.

So looking for any squadron which mainly flies russian. I'm in the GMT timezone.

Hi Xenos, Tangmere Pilots fly VVS and LW. We are doing a squad  Stalingrad COOP campaign currently with LW that will swap for the VVS side. No harm in saying hello at www.tangmerepilots.co.uk

Cheers

Jacko

I for my sake find myself in a PE 2 mostly, I would like to join a group that prefer the PE 2. But I always join the side with less players

Cheers Jacko, ill have a look.

LuseKofte, if you are ever looking for someone to fly with, I'm often on the BOS TS server in the evenings. More than happy to fly a Pe-2 :)

• Upvote 2

Xenos, LuseKofte the 20th bomber group is starting to get into BOS as well. We will fly Red, PE-2's and Il2's. High level bombing or low level ground attack. That's all we do..well I do like to fly the LaGG from time to time! LuseKofte you are on our forum already, go make a post and let's see where we are. Xenos forum is in my sig, pop over and say hi to if you want. 

Our squad is open to anyone to fly with. If you like bombers/ground attack aircraft(Red side) we do want to talk to you. Any skill level is fine, we don't care if your new or a vet from way back, all are welcome. We are a US based squad in the Eastern/central TZ with squad nights on Wednesday's and a few Sundays(alway subject to change). Although members are on throughout the week and weekends. Our rule is fly when you can and real life comes first. We do participate in different games, DCS,CLOD,BOS/BOM,ROF,IL2 1946. We are most active in CLOD/SOW and now BOS as well. No requirement to own all the games, fly what you have. We have TeamSpeak and are a laid back squad..ya know "fly casual". I look forward to hearing from you.  :salute:  

Blackwolf,  I am very interested in your organization.  I am in eastern US, an experienced sim pilot, and looking to join a primarily bombing squadron.  I have applied to your website. Is there a TeamSpeak channel that you use for your missions?  I am currently a lone wolf on Wings of Liberty because that is the only TS addy I have, and no one is ever there.

Anything our group can do to assist the formation of additional VVS squads we will be glad to do.  That includes our Teamspeak channel and our server for practice and coops. I can also whip out a website page with forum for an upcoming squad to get started.   

Well, since I started the thread I guess I'll go ahead and promote the mighty 216th and 55IAP :P

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21643-fly-216th-mixed-aviation-division/

We tend to communicate over Discord (found in my signature) and do weekly events with the lovely 4./JG52. We also often fly the FNBFs and have a squadron spot in the ZG26 BOM events. 

The 216th doesn't require a sign up, it's intent is just to get other lonely VVS flyers together in the sky. We have a small detachment emotionally attached to the LaGG 3 and a core group who fly primarily/exclusively the Il-2. 

We also have a small bunch who often fly with us without rocking the 216th or 55IAP. Again, it's to bring VVS flyers together, so if you just want to fly with us jump on!

• Upvote 1