BoS Unlocks Included ?

I am at lost and just came back to see this along the price tag ..

What exactly mean in today's therm Unlocks Included ? in the Premium Stalingrad edition..

I do have the premium Edition and nothing is unlock..

Thanks

• 1CGS

Owners of Premium accounts can activate all modifications without unlocking them in Campaign mode (you have a Premium account if you bought Premium edition, or Standard edition plus both additional planes: La-5 and Fw 190 A-3). Activating modifications cannot be reverted so you must make a considerate and thoughtful decision before you click the button. Note that this button doesn’t activate unlockable plane skins which remain obtainable through the Campaign.

modif_eng.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have done all this, it lists all three of my serials that came with the delux version on steam, I activated it yesterday but all the mods are still locked. The activated box is now greyed out and I have signed out of the website and back in.

Something isn't right here?

Summit a help ticket on main site! But before make sure u try to access the unlocks in the QMB or a online normal official normal server as the campaign and most other servers will limit ur unlock choice's

Yeah I have been playing on Wings of Liberty I just realised that might be the issue.

Thanks AeroACE

Edited by astrix_au

BoS is a very different animal when it comes to unlocks.  With that in mind I have some questions:

if a third party skin is referenced in the mission file will it appear in the game?  Do mods have to be turned on?

What about in game skins that are locked?  Will they be replaced with generic skins if they are not unlocked?

Ironically skins is only issue in the "Unlock (skins for gold'ers) Campaign".  :biggrin:

There all plane have only one default skin and after can use the ones "unlocked" in the campaign.

In QM, Single Missions or online the player can use CUSTOM skins, besides the default one and the 'unlocked's".

BTW - How custom skin appear in mission (.mis) file:

Skin = "la5s8\la5s8_skin_08_x.dds";
  AILevel = 0; <<< Player plane
Edited by Sokol1

BoS is a very different animal when it comes to unlocks. With that in mind I have some questions:

if a third party skin is referenced in the mission file will it appear in the game? Do mods have to be turned on?

What about in game skins that are locked? Will they be replaced with generic skins if they are not unlocked?

Afaik there is no mods on mode.

As long as every player has the skin, everyone can see it. Otherwise they will see the default. Can someone confirm?

Afaik there is no mods on mode.

As long as every player has the skin, everyone can see it. Otherwise they will see the default. Can someone confirm?

yes this is correct.

back in my day we didn't have internet, we played single player campaigns  and installed games from floppy disks.

BTW - How custom skin appear in mission (.mis) file:

Skin = "la5s8\la5s8_skin_08_x.dds";

AILevel = 0; <<< Player plane

Well, seems this worth nothing, there in SP the game dont read the skin from mission file, always use the default one if player don't select another in "plane Setup", before hit "Start" (fly)...  :huh:

Well, seems this worth nothing, there in SP the game dont read the skin from mission file, always use the default one if player don't select another in "plane Setup", before hit "Start" (fly)... :huh:

SP has no issues with the skins set in the ME, so there has to be a way.