Sign in to follow this  
Rodolphe

LaGG-3, Commande des freins.

Question :

Comment fonctionnent le système de freinage des roues sur le LaGG-3 ? :ph34r:

Quelqu'un a-t-il une description du système (Types de freins, Circuit, câblage, gauges, manettes, etc...)  et de la procédure d'utilisation ?

Edited by Rodolphe

Merci ! :salute:

J'ai aussi obtenu une réponse à ma question sur le forum International et Deutsches Forum.                                                  . 

Thanks for the replies ! :salute:

Brak_zps33f9983e.jpg

I was quite interested to see how the LaGG-3 behaved during the sharp 360° left turn shown in the DD # 40 video (0:39 - 0:46).

My first understanding of that scene was that the LaGG-3 player was applying full left brake (left locked wheel) to make his sharp left turn... but watching at the rudder full right deflection... I thought that something must be wrong.

So my query on the LaGG-3 Brake system posted on this thread.

Following the description and schematic documentation received from JtD, (Thanks Mate) the LaGG-3 brake system is obviously a conventional design. Differential braking through the use of the rudder bar connected to a distribution valve.

BrakeSystDesc_zps5d0e62a0.jpg

So my second understanding of the scene is that the player probably counteracts the plane left rapid yaw with a full right rudder application,  the left wheel been trapped in deep snow. :big_boss: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYbOvrKuDs

Edited by Rodolphe