Riderocket

Error Message m_pd3dDevice->Reset(&m_d3dpp) E_OUTOFMEMORY

So!.. while playing on the Stalingrad Part 2 Campaign, i noticed it started running like the game was in slow motion (the game speed was on 1x), then it started freezing and stuttering, then the whole game crashed and i got the error message m_pd3dDevice->Reset(&m_d3dpp) E_OUTOFMEMORY, I'm assuming this has to do with my graphics processor being out of memory?.

Either way, i have a 2GB NVIDIA Geo Force GT 740M in my Gaming laptop. so I'm sure that i have enough memory? i read somewhere that the game doesn't fully utilize the CPU and GPU (only using about 40-70% of available resources) o.O

is there a way i can make my game performance "playable" without constant crashes that i always seem to get =_=

i can run most games just fine... maybe its just the old crappy Direct X 9c game engine this is using.

please developers, fix this games frame rate and resource issues!!!

post-18312-0-32558800-1447832381_thumb.jpg

Your GT740 M is way below the MINIMUM specs to run BoS, are you running all available settings at minimum?

"i read somewhere that the game doesn't fully utilize the CPU and GPU (only using about 40-70% of available resources)"

You read wrong, sorry, simple as that, try running at lower resolution

Cheers Dakpilot

Hi, Have the same problem runnig Editor. I didn't here any good unswer how to solve this error. Any way game is runnig and playing well? but i can't use editor unfortunatelly. Do you have any idea how to solve it?

Hi, Have the same problem runnig Editor. I didn't here any good unswer how to solve this error. Any way game is runnig and playing well? but i can't use editor unfortunatelly. Do you have any idea how to solve it?

By getting a better PC i guess /:

If game is playable, but editor fails to start, then it may be caused by changes in registry settings for editor, which were introduced some time ago, you may need to reset those settings.

There is .reg file for resetting somewhere on forum. Try it, it may solve this issue.