=FI=Blue2

BOS Keys Lottery on Friday 11/20

Hello all.  I picked up some BOS keys back in the August sale.  It took a while, but I'm finally getting around to the fun part.  :biggrin:  Here are the keys I will give away this week:

• 2 BOS Premium Edition keys (full game with all planes)
  • 3 FW-190 keys
  • 3 La-5 keys

I want to build in some time, so those who don't frequent the forums that often will have ample opportunity to see or hear about this and throw their names in the hat.  All winners will be drawn at random on Friday 11/20.

RULES:

1. A max of one key will be awarded to each winner.
  2. NO 3RD PARTY ENTRIES.  All those interested must reply here, in this forum thread.  (i.e. have your friends do so themselves - you can't enter their name for them.)
  3. When you post your reply here, state with which key(s) you'd like to 'win.'  All entries need to be entered by ~2330 UTC on Friday 11/20.  I'll draw the winners about that time and post results no later than 1800 UTC on Saturday.  (Sooner if I can.)

A reminder for new folks, or anyone else not completely familiar with BOS game purchasing options:

• If you don't have BOS at all, you should enter to win a BOS Premium key (which includes both the FW-190 and the La-5).
  • If you already own the "Standard" version of BOS, enter to win one (or both) of the "special" aircraft keys.

One last note:  none of these keys were purchased through Steam, but I'm fairly certain that the premium plane keys can be made to work on a Steam-purchased account.  If not I'm sure someone will set me straight on that.  The BOS Premium Edition keys can definitely be used on Steam, via a process described here in the forums by the devs.

• Upvote 12

One last note:  none of these keys were purchased through Steam, but I'm fairly certain that the premium plane keys can be made to work on a Steam-purchased account.  If not I'm sure someone will set me straight on that.

This was what Jason said about purchased BoS Standard or Premium Keys here. And for who a transfer from here to Steam work. Only Founder that pre-ordered the game before Oct. 22, 2014 are able to transfer to Steam. Maybe something changed but I think not a transfer from here to Steam cost them money.

Pilots,

As we mentioned previously and in the Dev. Diary - All BOS Early Access / Pre-Order customers who bought before Oct. 22, 2014 can now swap their non-Steam key for a Steam key and keep any game progress while doing so. The process is outlined here.

Many of you requested this option. We spent a lot of time, money and energy to give you this requested option. It was not easy to do. Please exercise this option if it was something you wanted.

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/15962-how-get-bos-steam/

We hope this resolves this issue.

Jason

This community keeps on impressing me day after day. Impressive Blue2  :salute:

Name is Erminas.

BOS Premium Edition key.

Wow, I'll line up for the fw-190.

Thank you so much for the opportunity sir!

Hey Blue,

so generous of you!

I would love to fly the La-5 one day!

Thank you for this, the community will thank it...

I would love to get my hand on the Fw 190, won't be able to grab it anytime soon though so your key would be greatly appreciated.

S!

-Indy

Thanks for the kinds words, guys... and for the laughs, MigSu:

:huh:  Wow Blue, you are a machine  :cool:

:lol:   Yeah.... I wish!!

Actually, I'm just thankful I'm able to help support & build the community in this small way.  Flight sims have given me countless hours of fun, so it's great to give back a little when possible!

OK, regarding the "Lottery," it's nice to see the entries stacking up!  Wish I had more full game keys to give out - good bunch of potential new BOS pilots there!

Check your name here & make sure I've got it on the right list.  Also remember:  it's ok to enter to win both special aircraft, if you don't already own either of them.  (However, you can only win 1 of them if you enter both drawings.)

Entries so far:

Premium Game Keys:
Erminas
Lucas_From_Hell
MaxFreeman
Bobby385
1./ZG1_Panzerbar
AKA_Knutsac
glorbinstein
102nd-YU-Deix

FW-190 Keys:
II./JG77_Jack07
inw123
indyscout
Redwo1f
102nd-YU-Kameni

La-5 Keys:
satch93

We're 1/2 way through the week.  Keep spreading the word, guys.  I don't want any leftover keys after Friday!  :biggrin:

Edited by =FI=Blue2
  • Upvote 1

Can I enter for the BOS Premium, for a friend ? :) It would be for a friend that dosen't have an account on the forum, and it would be a gift :) That's why I'm asking, seeing you said we should have our friends ask on their own :)

OK, I've added several new guys to the list - thanks for playing.  Looks like I'd better grab a few more cases of 20mm ammunition from the armory, now that all the La-5 keys are going to be spoken for!

S! Rambo.  Haven't 'seen' you online for a while.  Hopefully this coming weekend!

Panzer already has Premium - does that mean I can enter as well?

I should have been more clear on this guys.  My intent here is to give the Premium Game keys to NEW people who DO NOT own BOS at all yet, and the airplane keys to people who DO NOT already own them.

If you already own the game, or any of the premium keys, please do not apply to win another one here (and please withdraw your name if you've already entered).  I have no way to 'police' this request, and I would prefer to rely on your honesty anyway.  Kindly help me make these keys available to those who don't own them yet, if you will.  Thanks in advance for honoring this request!  :salute:

Can I enter for the BOS Premium, for a friend ? :) It would be for a friend that dosen't have an account on the forum, and it would be a gift :) That's why I'm asking, seeing you said we should have our friends ask on their own :)

No, sorry.  Just ask your friend to join the forum & enter this drawing.  I put this rule in place for several reasons, and I'm going to stick with it.  But if your friend wins the drawing, you can still take credit for the gift he receives - after all, you're the one who told him about the opportunity!  ;)

Edited by =FI=Blue2

Signing up for the La-5, please.  :salute:

You mean singing Ref ;)

If you won't get her I will provide one for you.

Edited by ST_ami7b5

a BOS key would be very much appreciated, same for a FW-109 key, thank you for hosting a fun event like this!

Edited by =Griffin=gunnernacho

Hello everyone! :D I know this game thanks to Jirokoh and I'm just amazed at how beautiful and realistic this game is!! I'd love to get it :)

Added abbmohpilot and VARP_Arg0n - good luck guys.

abbmohpilot, welcome to the BOS forums!  Thank you Jirokoh for introducing your friend to our community.

=Griffin=gunnernacho, do you already own BOS?  If so, you're eligible for the FW-190 key.  If not, I'll enter you for the Premium Game key.  Let me know which applies to you (can't be both - see 1st entry on this thread).

Here are the choices, in case anyone is still confused:

• You don't own BOS at all  => enter to win a BOS Premium key
  • You own BOS, plus the La-5 premium plane => enter to win an FW-190 key
  • You own BOS, plus the FW-190 premium plane => enter wo win an La-4 key
  • You own BOS, but do not own La-5 or FW-190 => enter to win an La-5 key, OR an FW-190 key, OR both La & FW keys (but if you enter for both, you can only win 1 of these - not both)
  • You own BOS plus BOTH La-5 and FW-190 => please don't enter this drawing  - please give other guys a chance to win who don't have as much yet.  Thanks!

You mean singing Ref ;)

If you won't get her I will provide one for you.

Haha, yeah, might as well be singing :)

Thanks man, appreciated!  :salute: