Jason_Williams

Bf-109 E7 Skins

I think it´s a bit strange you all are making western Europe and african skins for a sim centered around Barbarossa and Stalingrad! No critisism of the skins themself as they are really nice but they weren´t used in the eastern part of the war.

I´d like to see more eastern theatre skins and maybe have a separate topic for the othere theatres of operation!?

Take a look at the polls as to where people want the next theatre to be... hands down winner is Africa and the Med. That's why you will see these type of skins constantly.

I think it´s a bit strange you all are making western Europe and african skins for a sim centered around Barbarossa and Stalingrad! No critisism of the skins themself as they are really nice but they weren´t used in the eastern part of the war.

I´d like to see more eastern theatre skins and maybe have a separate topic for the othere theatres of operation!?

Hi

The plane that I represent, was on the Mediterranean front, and he was transferred to the Russian front and was destroyed.

• Upvote 1

Take a look at the polls as to where people want the next theatre to be... hands down winner is Africa and the Med. That's why you will see these type of skins constantly.

Ad to that quite a few of the African schemes are absolutely gorgeous!

Very nice Hartmann !!!!!!!!!! ;)

I have just a doubt with the place oF JG27 :Tunisia in 1941!!!!!!........for sure , not...........Libya seems more right!! ;)

UPDATE Bf-109 T 11./JG11 Schwarze 11

LvDSXf7.jpg

Updated version of my earlier skin here.

Changes:

- added black 11 (how could I even miss that....)

- colour corrections

- panel line adjustments

- tweaked/added a little weathering

- alpha channel improvement

Download (soft censored): http://www.mediafire.com/download/pckda06e4ugw3md/Bf-109T_Schwarze11.rar

Important note: Skin file name was changed so if you have installed the previous version you need to delete it manually.

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

( Originally posted in Suggestions for New Skins, but might be better here?) ;) 

Anyone want to give this one a try ...for many of us the most famous Emil of them all:

( See post on this bF-110 skin postings thread on page 10 ;http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/19550-bf-110-e2-skins/page-10

109.jpg

Edited by Blitzen
  • Upvote 1

II/JG53's new generic 109E-7...For the lowest and dirtiest of our ground pounding Jabo's

2016_1_27__23_32_2.png

2016_1_27__23_32_9.png

2016_1_27__23_32_31.png

2016_1_27__23_33_4.png

• Upvote 2

II/JG53's new generic 109E-7...For the lowest and dirtiest of our ground pounding Jabo's

I need these skins!  

He does great work my friend, we will have the pack for download soon which will include the E7, F2, F4 and the G2. I'll post in the skins section for you Samson

Hi Guys,

Maybe a silly question, but are there winter skins for the Slachtgeschwaders? I like the E7 in Jabo role and fly mostly with the schlacht and zerstorer skins. But i can't find any skins or pictures even of these aircraft in winter outfit. Does anyone have any references on these?

Thnx

Grt Martijn

Hey Hartmann

Beautiful work man, I just have 2 concerns to ask ya. 1st Is it possible to place all your skins into one download instead of having to download each one separate...and 2nd, The JG53 skin is awesome but the Pik-As symbol is a little large. Thanks for doing the skins will enjoy seeing them on pilots planes....Keep up the good work

All his emblems are large.

Standard unit ID sizes are

• 250mm x 400mm
  • 300mm x 400mm

See this book:  Emblems of Jagdwaffe 1936-1945; A More Complete HistoryJun 30, 2012
by Mr. Sinisa Sestanovic

http://www.amazon.com/Emblems-Jagdwaffe-1936-1945-Complete-History/dp/1439286450/ref=la_B00MCGMEEU_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1455826152&sr=1-1

Edited by 6./ZG1=SPEKTRE76

Thanks Spektre

I have that book to man...lol I thought so just wasnt sure about the others..Salute!

325238Sanstitre.jpg

The profile that I have used therefore I will refer to the one if .

It is true it is a little too big .

Edited by A-E-Hartmann

Yeah Hartman

Those profiles are usually just an artist's best interpretation of the actual skins. Most painters never use them but thanks all the same for the skins they are added to my library. 

Like everything in the Luftwaffe there was a standard, and then there was what actually happened at the front.

I think he got that one pretty close.

post-369-0-56878800-1455838772_thumb.jpeg

post-369-0-33384100-1455838907_thumb.jpeg

Edited by II./JG53_Uwe

I think the Ace of Spades might be stretched a little. But maybe cause I'm very biased when it comes to my beloved JG53...lol

That I agree with, the proportions do seem a bit off, but far be it from me to criticize a skinner.

Like everything in the Luftwaffe there was a standard, and then there was what actually happened at the front.

I think he got that one pretty close.

It is larger than normal .

I will corrected .

Those profiles are usually just an artist's best interpretation of the actual skins

if you look at the photograph, my profile is good the author that is not deceived .

Edited by A-E-Hartmann

Nice skin Hartmann ... but a bit too clean for me : I prefer them a little more worn out !