Jump to content

Bf-109 E7 Skins


Jason_Williams

Recommended Posts

=SquadTag=Username_

Would someone be interested in making this slovak skin for the E7, please? Either the "white 2", "white 12" or the unmarked one. All are historical.

The slovaks used models E3, E4, E7 and the G6 as well, fighting on the eastern front.

The "white 2" either E3 or E4 was assigned to the legendary 13. Letka (13th flight squadron) serving in JG 52, November 1942. 

The "white 12" with same paint scheme and everything except the number was likely assigned to Jan Reznak the greatest slovak ace.

The other one with yellow under the nose was assinged to 14. Letka in 1942. 

russian front.png

yellow.png

yellow2.png

ee8ff162-b86b-49fc-b9e1-7eb96f929400.jpg

Muzeum-letectvo-08.jpg

slovak_messerschmitt_bf_109_by_rlkitterman_d9pkxby-fullview.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
szelljr
26 minutes ago, =SquadTag=Username_ said:

Would someone be interested in making this slovak skin for the E7, please? Either the "white 2", "white 12" or the unmarked one. All are historical.

The slovaks used models E3, E4, E7 and the G6 as well, fighting on the eastern front.

The "white 2" either E3 or E4 was assigned to the legendary 13. Letka (13th flight squadron) serving in JG 52, November 1942. 

The "white 12" with same paint scheme and everything except the number was likely assigned to Jan Reznak the greatest slovak ace.

The other one with yellow under the nose was assinged to 14. Letka in 1942. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I made years ago 2. But is only in 2K.

---Bonus 🤭

 

Edited by szelljr
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Taurus

3./JG52 1940

 

Bf109E7_Public_4k_3_JG52.jpg.75332365ce5765fa436bd36ff79dcabc.jpg

 

Bf109-E7_4k_3_JG52.zip < 13 Serialled Aircraft. *** HISTORICALLY CORRECT INSIGNIA ***

 

Cheers,

 

 

Edited by Taurus
Fix Gruppe title nomenclature
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
FlyingShark

Very nice.

I'm also glad to see that you upload on HSD only, this encourages people to use it and share their skins that way.

 

Have a nice day.

 

:salute:

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hanu
20 minutes ago, FlyingShark said:

...to see that you upload on HSD only, this encourages forces people to use it and share their skins that way.

 

Fix'd for you.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
FlyingShark
23 minutes ago, Hanu said:

Fix'd for you.

Ah come on, I didn't mean anything wrong.

 

Have a nice day.

 

:salute:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hanu
3 hours ago, FlyingShark said:

Ah come on, I didn't mean anything wrong.

 

Have a nice day.

 

:salute:

 

Yes, I understand you meant it as a positive buff. Perhaps some day I'll see the bright side of this too that you have to use external app to get those skins. But enough of this from my part; and sorry all for off-topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ICDP

I understand that some feel the current process works for them, but some of us found it a chore to trawl through countless threads and back years of posts to find skins.  As a contributor it also means your skins never drift into forum obscurity.  The app doesn't even have an installer and takes up 47Mb, all I can do is suggest you download it and try it.  If it's not for you then delete the folder and keep checking the forums for skins.

 

If I want a 4K historical Free French A20, I search for the word French and up they show.

If I want a 302 Squadron Polish Hurricane I type Polish and I see them

Edited by ICDP
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
XQ_Lothar29

I say what ICDP says, basically because I have maintained two days that I did not want to use it, I have started to use it and now I can not change anymore, I will keep checking the forum to see if someone uploads skins, but I am uploading mine to the tool, because They were lost at the bottom of a thousand GB of SKINS, with this you only have to search for an author or historian and you already have skins.

 

I recommend its use

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Trooper117

Well, unless every skin maker uses it skins will continue to be split between HSD and our forums here, that will just make it harder for people to get the skins that are being produced.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...