Sneaksie

Game version 1.104 discussion: Summer and Autumn campaign, Bf 109 E-7 in early access

Bf-109E-7 looks real, and the new physic is great itself (RoF reloaded finally, and improved).

E7 taxi in the fields....try it guys, is a fantastic feel:

post-1022-0-45894000-1445964403_thumb.jpg

post-1022-0-05008600-1445964434_thumb.jpg

post-1022-0-36889200-1445964457_thumb.jpg

Edited by 150GCT_Veltro
  • Upvote 1

A huge thank you to all involved! Looks great and I love finally having a reason to use a skin other than white!!!!

Before I do a bug report, I do not see a single building in any of the villages on the Summer and Autumn maps.

Anyone else got this as well and/or got an idea how to fix it short of re-downloading the whole blasted game?

Because I can't be bothered to do that.

Before I do a bug report, I do not see a single building in any of the villages on the Summer and Autumn maps.

Anyone else got this as well and/or got an idea how to fix it short of re-downloading the whole blasted game?

Because I can't be bothered to do that.

It was on a MP server?? If yes, maybe the mission builder forgot to place the template. I have forgotten myself couple of times.

I can see all building on SP modes.

1.104 is GREAT, thank you devs, lots & lots.

Good update. I didn't see anything wrong with the cinematic, there's no graphic violence shown at all. I think it strives to make you feel that as a Russian pilot you are trying to protect a city populated by civilians and maybe as a German pilot feel the emotions of doing the bombing.

• Upvote 2

The screenies I have seen so far are really spectacular, can't wait to see a movie!

Edited by Freycinet

Every party of the ww2 was responsible of war crimes. Can we keep that [Edited] out of this thread.

I would like to hear impressions about the update.

Edited by Bearcat
  • Upvote 2

Is it just me or does the landscape looks too bright at midday time? Considering that it should resemble steppes and low vegetation areas the landscape looks lot brighter than I expected. Maybe a lightning issue?

Also there's a newe engine sound for the Bf-109 F-4, which is nice, though it sounds way different than the G-2. It's nice and more crisp after all, though.

New ground physics on the summer map felt fine, it's a very welcome change.

Good update. Hopefully devs can take a look at the lightning of the Stalingrad summer maps to make it look more authentic. :salute:

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka

Summer looks really good..

tkP5qSg.jpg

Edited by Sim
  • Upvote 1

Still waiting for DL to finish, funny someone else posted that it was to washed out and wanted to boost the colours,

I watched some of the livestreams and peoples settings made the fields brightly colored, cockpits a blackout and shadows under clouds black holes on my monitor, I think personal settings can have a big effect on colour 

looking forward to test

Cheers Dakpilot

• Upvote 1

What a great surprise, wasn't expecting this till tomorrow so downloading now, thank you. :)

Mick. :)

Hi everyone, I was pleasantly surprised to see this update today as I decided to have a fly after quite a long time without playing.

I have to say the summer/autumn maps are superb, really a pleasure to fly over. However, I do have some questions about colours etc as touched on above.

The clouds are blown out, and colours too bright etc. Is this just a case of switching off HDR etc in the menu?

Second, is there a way to disable the motion blur when panning, as it really slows down my fps in cockpit, despite having a decent system.

Thanks, and looking forward to putting more hours into the game.

F4 wheel polycount fixed.

YAY!

But! How come BoM's planes that have been made accessible so far are not available for the new campaign? :russian_ru:

YAY!

But! How come BoM's planes that have been

made accessible so far are not available for the new campaign? :russian_ru:

New campaign is in Stalingrad and uses BoS planes.

• Upvote 1

Second, is there a way to disable the motion blur when panning, as it really slows down my fps in cockpit, despite having a decent system.

Go into Options - Settings - Camera and uncheck "cinematic camera".   :salute:

Edited by DD_Arthur

Un-tick cinematic in the options tab and that should do it.

Mick. :)

Edit, sniped. ;)

Edited by 3instein

Thanks both I will try that  :salute:

(Just hope it doesn't disable the cinematic effect with F4, as I like that  :P

New campaign is in Stalingrad and uses BoS planes.

Oops. My bad, I totally forgot about the change of theatre :happy:

Oops. My bad, I totally forgot about the change of theatre :happy:

Unfortunately, I would say :).

Would be nice to fly BoM planes in BoS campaign as at least some of them really were there.

Looks great, BUT

Are these suppose to be frost streaks or scratches on the windows? I always thought they were frost streaks for the winter map. If they're frost, they need to be removed for summer maps.

post-23296-0-73350000-1445960559.jpg

Edited by Fern

Finally summer time :lol:

Great news dev and thx  for that new stage of the SIM...the work is not finished yet and I hope more & more from your team ;)

I´ll be here to support you.

thx

Looks like scratches to me. 

Turned off HDR and cinematic and had big improvements in game. The HDR is absolutely horrible. (I appreciate this may not be news to some of you).

Now that the game has new life, I can really start to learn and appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

94b3396b_tumblr_m13xvmQEJh1qafeu4o1_250.

Been looking forward to this!

Is that Alien Resurrection?

Also is there a general performance drop due to higher temperature? Are aircraft overheating more easily?

I'm on train home (300 miles)!!! Its gona be a long night!!!

Edited by [TBC]AeroACE