No_85_Gramps

Wargrounds Get Together

The Wargrounds server stays pretty empty and with it being north American based it has a nice low ping. Anyone willing to join in and plan a night of flying during the week? I'm on the east coast and I know there are some west coast, and in between fliers, I can fly most any time but maybe something around 6 to 9 PM pacific time? Not too early for the west but not too late for the east. Of course players from around the world should consider joining also. There is a dedicated TS server available at 70.42.74.44 that we can use. This is all kind of new to me but it seems that without some effort on our part that the servers may go away. Might be a good opportunity for those of us less versed in MP to get our feet wet.

id love to participate if something got going. i'm an "in-betweener" at MST

Edited by Gump

id love to participate if something got going. i'm an "in-betweener" at MST

Okay, I'll see what I can come up with. Not sure that the Wargrounds server has been updated as the last few times I was on there no AI planes/flight were generated, I know the basic training server was broke.

I can pop into a seat, if it suits. I'm UK based on GMT though, so...

Great! See my comment above to Gump.

Just maybe we can get this off the ground (no pun intended)! Do either of you have Team Speak up and running? There is dedicated TS server for wargrounds that could assist us in communicating.

Just maybe we can get this off the ground (no pun intended)! Do either of you have Team Speak up and running? There is dedicated TS server for wargrounds that could assist us in communicating.

I'm usually on the TS server of the server I'm on, so I'm easy enough to find.

i have teamspeak. i don't use it often but just because im too lazy to start it up when i go to play, plus i find many times when i play the servers are low count. anyways, i have it and will use it if desired/requested. 

I will keep an eye out for you guys on there, I'm a PST guy.

I am an Eastern Time guy that would love to fly mission oriented events just about any time after work.

Easter time here, willing to participate and be cannon fodder

If someone wants to do something tonight, I will be ready around 7pm eastern time

Edited by bokepacha