PA-Sniv

IL2 server stats (unofficial)

This number of points was from the beginning. But server admins can configure this parameter themselves.

2 hours ago, =FB=Vaal said:

This number of points was from the beginning. But server admins can configure this parameter themselves.

Ok thanks for quick replay, ill ask server admin then, as i see this 200 insted 100 started with last web update.

EDIT:

they replay and they made change this month from 100pts reword to 200pts, so it was their edit

Edited by 77.CountZero

After yesterday's patch, got this error:

Spoiler

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 7, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 356, in execute
    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 283, in run_from_argv
    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 330, in execute
    output = self.handle(*args, **options)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 16, in handle
    stats_whore.main()
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 62, in main
    stats_whore(m_report_file=m_report_file)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
    return func(*args, **kwds)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 159, in stats_whore
    m_report.processing(files=m_report_files)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\mission_report\report.py", line 88, in processing
    data = parse_mission_log_line.parse(line)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\mission_report\parse_mission_log_line.py", line 232, in parse
    data = atype_handlers[atype_id].match(line.strip()).groupdict()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'groupdict'

Perhaps the wrong path to the game folder or logs are disabled.

24 minutes ago, =FB=Vaal said:

Perhaps the wrong path to the game folder or logs are disabled.

Path is okay, and logs are on.

valnak.png

I have no other ideas. In the latest version there were no changes that would lead to such a problem.
You can post statistics logs and mission logs.

And by the way your site does not open for me.

After the latest stats update, I initially got this error:

Spoiler

--- Logging error ---
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\Python\Python35-32\lib\logging\__init__.py", line 983, in emit
    stream.write(self.terminator)
OSError: raw write() returned invalid length 170 (should have been between 0 and 85)
Call stack:
  File "manage.py", line 7, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", line 356, in execute
    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 283, in run_from_argv
    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\.venv\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 330, in execute
    output = self.handle(*args, **options)
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 16, in handle
    stats_whore.main()
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 62, in main
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
  File "C:\Ohjelmat\IL2-BoS-stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 147, in stats_whore
    logger.info('{mission} - processing new report'.format(mission=m_report_file.stem))
Message: 'missionReport(2019-03-06_20-21-18)[0] - processing new report'
Arguments: ()

But it started working after that.

On 3/7/2019 at 6:40 PM, =FB=Vaal said:

I have no other ideas. In the latest version there were no changes that would lead to such a problem.
You can post statistics logs and mission logs.

And by the way your site does not open for me.

Hello @=FB=Vaal

here is the logs:

[2019.02.03 15:16:05] unexpected error
  File "C:\il2_stats\src\stats\management\commands\stats_whore.py", line 16, in handle
    stats_whore.main()
  File "C:\il2_stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 62, in main
  File "C:\Users\36317\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35-32\lib\contextlib.py", line 30, in inner
  File "C:\il2_stats\src\stats\stats_whore.py", line 274, in stats_whore
    reward_tour(player=p)
  File "C:\il2_stats\src\stats\rewards.py", line 25, in reward_tour
    if get_reward_func(award.func)(player=player):
TypeError: medal_for_battle_merit() got an unexpected keyword argument 'player'

Thanks,

Arrow19

The medal_for_battle_merit function is a custom reward function. Each such function must take any parameter. This function does not accept any. Those. written with an error.

Is it just me or does IL-2 Stats still have issues with the new FC1 planes (Dolphin, D.VII) in Version 1.2.30?

Whenever I try to look at sortie details where someone flew that plane, I get a Server Error (500) with no error shown in the waitress window.

Additionally, waitress every now and then shows "WARNING:waitress.queue:Task queue depth is 1" - should this tell us something?

:drinks:

Mike

Цитата

Is it just me or does IL-2 Stats still have issues with the new FC1 planes (Dolphin, D.VII) in Version 1.2.30?

I forgot about the pictures for these planes. When the pictures are ready I will update.

Цитата

Additionally, waitress every now and then shows "WARNING:waitress.queue:Task queue depth is 1" - should this tell us something?

There is nothing to worry about yet. If the number gets bigger and visitors complain that the site is slow, need to change the server settings.

Hello Vaal,

I'd like to rethink one feature. Sometimes when you die, captured, bailed your stats says that you have used every bullet. This crush your accuracy percentage. 

Maybe is it some special case?

Kind regards

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, these "special" cases do not differ (in the logs) from the usual case when all the ammunition was used up.

Yes. Sometimes the game mistakenly reports that all ammunition was used.

Thanks Vaal - I wondered the same thing. It's very annoying.

Is there a way to track gun accuracy within the game? For example when flying practice quick missions?

Several years ago I saw a utility here on the forum that showed statistics on offline missions on the basis of logs.

Hello there, thank you for the stats server. I would like to change the "head_1" image (the wide banner image). What is the correct way to do that? I see head_1.jpg and head_1.png, but also some renamed/generated copies of that file that are then referenced in the CSS. I could just replace each image, but I suspect that is the 'wrong' way to do it. What's the right way? (I am unfamiliar with Django, it seems to be generating the CSS and image URLs).

Also, I have a problem with squadron links. I am using a tunnel to make my server appear on the internet at a different server. But it generates squad join links like http://localhost:8999/something/something and I need to replace the localhost:8999 with the actual server location on the internet http://il2na.com -- is there a way to do this?

change static files need in the directory

il2_stats\src\stats\static

then run

update.cmd

on the second question, you can specify the address with in template

main_with_squad.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can not say anything without the logfiles of the mission.

I got the logs. Error in them. I will think how to handle such an error in the future.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/15/2018 at 11:52 PM, =FB=Vaal said:

no, this is technically impossible

but ,statistics administrators can disable (set to zero) the penalty for disconnecting.

What about not stopping the streak? Sometimes my VR crashes, that's why I suffer many disconnections.

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/vlifes/18193/E69_Qpassa_VR/?tour=47

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR

Posted (edited)

By default this Vaal web stats dont stop your streak/virtual life after any disconection, Only Wings of Liberty change it so every disconection stops the streak and virtual life as playerts would disconect when someone is shooting at them and then avoid geting shoot down and now on wings of liberty all disconects end your virtual life. So basicly all players are punished for few roten apples.

It would be nice if there is aditionl option that disconect like in your example where is no damage detected in sortie to you, dont end streal/virtual life, and is considered as bailed out by stats.

BUT disconect where you see damage detected within few min before disconect, like in this example where player clearly disconects when someone is shooting at him to avoid lovering his ranking points , is ending your virtual life and is considered as capture so its like he got shoot down and cant avoid lovering his ranking points or end of virtual life.

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/log/3859307/?tour=42

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/log/3849122/?tour=42

As how its now only on WoL, because players like him, you are getting punished. 

Edited by 77.CountZero

@=FB=Vaal Is there a way to apply a death or bailout penalty? We are a new server and seem to have a lot of kamikaze pilots climbing the score rankings, and we would like to discourage this kind of thing. I know Wings has some custom logic maybe in their stats update script, I wonder is there an 'official' or 'recommended' way to apply a death / bailout penalty? Thanks!

18 hours ago, Alonzo said:

@=FB=Vaal Is there a way to apply a death or bailout penalty? We are a new server and seem to have a lot of kamikaze pilots climbing the score rankings, and we would like to discourage this kind of thing. I know Wings has some custom logic maybe in their stats update script, I wonder is there an 'official' or 'recommended' way to apply a death / bailout penalty? Thanks!

I like the sound of a server that discourages suicidal play.  What is ('will be'?) the name of the server?

To clarify the situation. Now this draft statistics has a low priority for me. I support compatibility with new versions of the game and sometimes when I have free time I change something in the functionality.

There are no built-in penalties for this. We prefer to use the bonuses of those who play correctly.

At the end of the file stats_whore.py you can find the bonus feature.

As an option, you can change the multiplication of points there for returning to the airfield from 25% to 50% or 100%.

2 hours ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

I like the sound of a server that discourages suicidal play.  What is ('will be'?) the name of the server?

It's called Combat Box, please come check us out.

1 hour ago, =FB=Vaal said:

To clarify the situation. Now this draft statistics has a low priority for me. I support compatibility with new versions of the game and sometimes when I have free time I change something in the functionality.

There are no built-in penalties for this. We prefer to use the bonuses of those who play correctly.

At the end of the file stats_whore.py you can find the bonus feature.

As an option, you can change the multiplication of points there for returning to the airfield from 25% to 50% or 100%.

Ok, no problem. Thank you for the info. We will make a patch to the files to add death penalty.

Posted (edited)

I have updated to 1.2.32 twice,,,and it is still showing up as 1.2.31..

I used to know what file to look at to tell the version..

Edited by WWSitttingDuck

Hey guys!

I'm planning to install a Statistics server to a friend of mine but I have a question: Does it need to be in same server that is running the missions?

Not necessarily, but if the statistics will be installed on another server - you will have to somehow transfer the game logs to the server with statistics.

Hello Vaal,

I had an idea about a feature for the website. Is it possible to define some parameter to the URL as 'latest'?. For example you want to see your squad/own profile and in your bookmark and every month you have to change it because it is from an older tour.

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/es/pilots/258/E69_/?tour=50

to :

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/es/pilots/258/E69_/?tour=latest

Kind regards