PA-Sniv

IL2 server stats (unofficial)

"61-k turret 1124" is part of yesterday's new objects.csv file, did you update the file and run update.cmd?

:drinks:

Mike

1 hour ago, SAS_Storebror said:

"61-k turret 1124" is part of yesterday's new objects.csv file, did you update the file and run update.cmd?

:drinks:

Mike

Yes. Updated today. The new file version wasn’t available when posting the issue. Works now.

=FB=Vaal there is problem in web stats in situations when damaged airplane status in sortie log is ditched, and in aircraft status is Landed not on Airfield , that player who damaged him is not reworded with kill in web stats, but in in game chat and in game stats he is reworded with kill, like it should be.

This situation happends from what i could see when damaged airplane either lands with gear down on airfield that is not active airfiel/spawn, this i could see in my and tm8s case, and what i can not confirm but from what other players say maybe also it happends if damaged airplane lands but dont brake airplane/or lands with gear down on random area on his side.

EDIT: maybe % of damage have also something to do with this error in web stats recording kill on ditched airplanes

Edited by 77.CountZero

13 hours ago, WWSitttingDuck said:

Can anyone tell me how we change the header logo to one of our squads pictures?  

Check the images in the /static/img folder.

And I think after changing, you need to run the collectstatic.cmd.

Edited by LLv34_Temuri