BaiCaiX

Hope BOS/BOM Support Tacview

I seem to recall the tacview files are very simple.  Just text.

If 1C/777 would simply release some good documentation about the format of the .trk files, I would gladly write a converter to take .trk as input and spit out something that tacview can load.

Hello. i have found this in Tacview site : "Want to create your own flight records , using data from real life or a flight simulator that is not yet supported by Tacview ? Then you are at right place! The following documentation explains in detail everything you need to know to create and view your own data in Tacview "

http://www.tacview.net/documentation/flightrecordings/fr/

Hello. i have found this in Tacview site : "Want to create your own flight records , using data from real life or a flight simulator that is not yet supported by Tacview ? Then you are at right place! The following documentation explains in detail everything you need to know to create and view your own data in Tacview "

http://www.tacview.net/documentation/flightrecordings/fr/

Yep, the problem is deciphering the file format of the .trk files that il2 makes.

I seem to recall the tacview files are very simple.  Just text.

If 1C/777 would simply release some good documentation about the format of the .trk files, I would gladly write a converter to take .trk as input and spit out something that tacview can load.

If you ever find said docs, I'd love to help with this.

The devs allow players to make money with their product (by selling flight training lessons) but refuse to work with 3rd party devs that made such a great tool?  :wacko:

We've responded to Franz. We just haven't had the chance to implement it. We're not against it. Everything is done with a professional plan. It's in my current plan but not top priority. I still don't have approval of plans budget.

Jason

• Upvote 6

Great to hear Jason, much appreciated and all the best of luck with the coming plans.

It's a good news that the door is not close. :)

It's a good news that the door is not close. :)

Thanks god. Battle of Kuban will Support for Tacview!

Thanks god. Battle of Kuban will Support for Tacview!

I don't know if i missunderstood or not, but the support will come with battle of Kuban or before, but it's for Bos, BoM and BoK, and not only for BoK.

I don't know if i missunderstood or not, but the support will come with battle of Kuban or before, but it's for Bos, BoM and BoK, and not only for BoK.

That will be better. 

any news about TACVIEW. it is really a must.

It is already supported. But if you fly online it depends on the server settings.

It doesn't have the real time feature of DCS.