4SCT_Vespa

Add localization file

I knwo that ME creates some default localization file when creating a mission: eng,pol,rus and ger.

I'm wondering if I add new localization file...for example for italian Language players :)

Thanks a lot for any feedback

You can't add your own file, because these files have a direct link with mission editor. You have to wait that dev add the translation of your country to have the localization file. The choice of your game language maange what country file will be use.

For exemple :

Game in English will use english localization file. But if someone with the game in russian will use the russian localiszation file. So if the mission  builder do not copy the briefing or subtitle in all localization file, the player which have its game in a language which is not the one used by the mission builder, will have nothing displayed. No briefing, no subtitle.

The first time you did save as, it copy the information in all localization file, but after, only the curent language is update. All others are not update.

For information, translation for french and spanish are ready since a few month, but not integrated in the game at that time. The french translation was done by french users, and i think it's the same for spanish. So if you want italian, you have to do it. If you are interrest, you have to contact Jason which will provide you the files you need.

PS : I'm surprised that Italian do not react on the general forum about the change in the game, specialy since we have the MC202. Some option have been removed, and i complained about that during beta test  when i discover that.

Thanks  lot for feedback, I'll try to get in touch with Jason (can I found him on this forum with the same nickname?...)

About your note: honestly, even if I've bought IL2 some time ago I wasn't so active in game so far...right now I'm getting more involved in game just because ther is the Macchi C202...my teammates too.

In any case I'm interested about what were the changes in the game, if you agree we could discuss about that