41 minutes ago, ZeBest-GunnyHighway said:

Is there a TANK manual???

No.

• Thanks 1

Guys,

The manual is right here. Been there for quite a while.

I don't have time to update that manual right now. Once some more things are implemented later this year I'll bring it up to current.

Jason

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Jason, it's been about five months since your last posting concerning updating the manual. With BODENPLATTE about to be released in the near future, is there any chance the manual will be updated to coincide with the release or shortly thereafter?

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 9:21 AM, Deacon352nd said:

Jason, it's been about five months since your last posting concerning updating the manual. With BODENPLATTE about to be released in the near future, is there any chance the manual will be updated to coincide with the release or shortly thereafter?

+1

On 4/11/2019 at 7:50 PM, Jason_Williams said:

Guys,

The manual is right here. Been there for quite a while.

I don't have time to update that manual right now. Once some more things are implemented later this year I'll bring it up to current.

Jason

That link is not working, here is the correctly link below. However, I downloaded it (again), it's from 2015 and is completely outdated, I almost don't even recognize the game, so I'm not sure it's necessary.

Since then I have to guess how it should work, which is really not great... :( 

It's fortunate some people in the community publish videos and alternate documentation, but I hope there is a real intention to update the official one at some point.

• Like 2

+1

I have contributed monetarily to this project quite a bit (with much protest from my wife... I am not sure how she is still with me after all the IL-2 years...).  It would be great to have a comprehensive PDF for this wonderful series, as well as a technical manual for setting up VR... the help from the community is great and all, but I feel that we could use a real technical writer written PDF to complement all this.  Thank you for allowing me to express my opinion.