Did my link not work?

I tested your file and it works just fine, i guess he only tried the original link on page 1, guess he missed your link.

Thanks for the Google Drive link guys found Chuck's guide useful and with this should be sorted. Any one else using the VBK Gladiator trying to fathom out Wizzo software as assume it is bettre to adjust than in game settings.

I would like to download a IL2 user manual.  When I click on the Il2 user manual on the initial post on this forum, I get sent to jason williams page where he indicates that I should open a jpeg file.  When I execute the open command it sends me to a server not found page.  Has the location for the manual changed?

I would like to download a IL2 user manual.  When I click on the Il2 user manual on the initial post on this forum, I get sent to jason williams page where he indicates that I should open a jpeg file.  When I execute the open command it sends me to a server not found page.  Has the location for the manual changed?

Here you go, guy posted it above https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Ks7AXjpmbEZ0dhZnBhR3lvSDQ

Did my link not work?

Just downloaded it, it works fine. Thanks for that, trying to find a User Manual is like trying to find teeth in a hen!!

Pike*Harry

Say there, very nice job on the manual.   And yes, your link worked.

Very curious why the manual is not integrated into the game or game folder?

Also, they were saying that it will be updated over time, but it's not since V1. Would like to see more languages for the manual.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Nobody needs a manual. You have chuck, requiem and the original manuals. 

Thanks for telling me I've wasted my time.  :rolleyes:

Your material comes directly from the devs themselves. My stuff comes from what documentation I could gather on the internet.

Your documentation is official. Mine isn't, which makes yours infinitely more valuable and relevant. ;)

Edited by Chuck_Owl
  • Like 1

I take it you are yoking, but one man opinion is just that one man. The rest of us are grateful, a manual , updated is needed for all of us and in special for new comers 

I take it you are yoking, but one man opinion is just that one man. The rest of us are grateful, a manual , updated is needed for all of us and in special for new comers 

Yep, a good point well put and THAT'S a fact!

When trying to download the very needed manual I get the following error:

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Don't get it really: bought the game yesterday from steam, registered all CD keys so why would it not be available for my account.

Anyway, if someone would be so kind to help (or link to a solution) would be highly appreciated

...or you would be so kind to read this thread some further! There are a couple of links besides the one not working in here... ;-)

Just now, TAWSpidierox said:

When trying to download the very needed manual I get the following error:

Don't get it really: bought the game yesterday from steam, registered all CD keys so why would it not be available for my account.

Anyway, if someone would be so kind to help (or link to a solution) would be highly appreciated

TAW,

I have a PDF scan of the shortkeys that I received when I bought the game as a box set.  If you PM me your private email address, I can send you a copy as it is 1MB, which is to large to send via BOS email.

regards

Haza

2 hours ago, kurt74 said:

Spanish manual ?

No such thing.

Hello! Because when I try to access the User's Manual this message appears?:

In this thread are 2 links to places where the file can be downloaded.

I hope some dev/mod will make these a bit more visible.

Well, here it is half way through 2018 and no one official seems to care that the only way to get the manual for a rather expensive game is through the good heartedness of players picking up the slack.  Thanks, guys.

• Like 1

i cannot get to the user manuel,it says its been taken down ,or/and cannot have permision to give it to my site?

The link in the post located two positions above works. 😐

I wish things were posted to other than mediafire.  That site tries to load BS programs you don't want or need onto your computer when you attempt to download the desired file.

1 hour ago, TP_Sparky said:

I wish things were posted to other than mediafire.  That site tries to load BS programs you don't want or need onto your computer when you attempt to download the desired file.

The first link in this post gets you the manual from Google Drive.