4 hours ago, Rothary said:

There being a DD this early on friday is very rare, I don't see how is it too late lol

It's an ongoing joke, that's all.

16 hours ago, Vilir said:

In Russia long weekend now - from 8 till 11 march .We celebrate International Women`s Day.

Sorry for my english:blush:

Yep, it's hollydays here. But we have worked yestarday to build release-candidate for testing. We have finished only in 3:20 AM. So sorry guys, but no DD today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 14

8 minutes ago, Han said:

Yep, it's hollydays here. But we have worked yestarday to build release-candidate for testing. We have finished only in 3:20 AM. So sorry guys, but no DD today.

man take yr break !:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Han said:

To me this news is like a DD! RC is out there meaning that the patch is just around the corner, great news!!!!

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Han said:

nice  good to hear the RC Version is already finished.  have a good weekend

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Han said:

Best news!!! Love it!

a-la-vuelta-de-la-esquina.jpg?w=640

Edited by PA_Spartan-
  • Haha 1

If a release candidate is now ready for testing... launch day next week?

Shamrock made a few guesses on his blog :salute:  https://stormbirds.blog/2018/03/05/more-on-il-2s-3-001-release-date/

If we think of last Friday (March 2nd) as the date that starts the “countdown” on two to three weeks I’m making my guess at a couple of possible dates:

• March 13
  • March 20

Why those two dates? Well, 1CGS developers like to release early in the week. Monday is too early (a day for last minute checks is always good) and the team needs most of the week to make sure that everything is working going into the weekend. Tuesday is a good day. March 13 fits within two weeks while March 20 fits within the three weeks and all of these fit within the prior statement that 3.001 would arrive before the end of Q1 2018 which is March 31st.

I think he's right about tuesday being the day. It would be  wonderful if March 13 would be the day :biggrin: , but at this point I'm guessing March 20 is the more likely date.

Edited by Habsburger

They worked hard to get a release candidate ready for weekend. No way it's ready for launch already

26 minutes ago, Finkeren said:

They worked hard to get a release candidate ready for weekend. No way it's ready for launch already

More optimism!

Tuesday or Thursday would be just lovely. :biggrin:

March 20 will be the day. Need to prepare my wife for that. Need to buy some beers and something to eat.

SWMBO is gone Friday for a ski trip with the womenfolk. I'm a bachelor Friday and Saturday night. So let's see this thing drop, baby!

As long as it gets here by the 26th ;) My wife will take the kids on a trip to Spain for a week.

You get a week? I get two-days.

Oh I hope it lands before Friday. Gonna be some late nights of flying if it is.

10 minutes ago, Finkeren said:

As long as it gets here by the 26th ;) My wife will take the kids on a trip to Spain for a week.

I hope a bit earlier than that. We are getting our new home the 29th, and have to move on the 12th of April. That means packing very soon. 

Grt M

Edited by I./ZG1_Martijnvdm

I'm having a blast with Kingdome Come so I really dont care about the release date at least for next 2 months :P

my birthday is 16th - but even worse end of winter is near. And we all recall about having a patch "first part of winter".

In other words: "SPRING IS COMING"

29 minutes ago, Brano said:

I'm having a blast with Kingdome Come so I really dont care about the release date at least for next 2 months :P

Me too to be honest. I've had it for two weeks and clocked 45 hours so far, it's soooooo good.

Once 3.001 drops however, that will take priority over bashing people's brains in with a warhammer.

Anyone familiar with software/game testing, im assuming the release candidate Han mentioned would have to tested (1 week gove or take)??

So that means next Tuesday if it all goes well?

I will wait that @Finkeren tells us that Han, Blacksix and Jason are all connected together on the forum, then I'll get hyped...

Lying, I'm totally hyped with the last video. This teasing is slowly destroying me, next step would be the changelog, am I right?

Yes, FINALLY.........question like 'when will it be released?' stop once and for all (well until the next update at least)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance has difinitively been put on hold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MacLeod said:

has it started yet? :D

Jep. If you try to login you get an error message:

#10005: Please update your game: new version available.

So we should be there at 13:00 hours UTC (14:00 MEZ)

• Haha 1

Hold On/Hold On----Battle of Kuban is still being shown as on sale and has to be cancelled first according to DEVs and the server checked out after the new version..

Would not be surprised to see a few more days wait.