Even if they finish it soon they should hold off on the announcement of any progress until April 1st  :biggrin:

You sir, are mean :lol:

I would be so frustrated if the update arrived today. I’m currently working a 24-hour shift, and when I get home in the morning I have two film treatments I need to translate for a production company which are due on Sunday, so I wouldn’t have a single minute to spare to try out the new stuff.

I think you're safe for now :)

Nah it's too late for a DD today.

reverse psychology? :D

I sure hope the patch doesnt get released before next week.

Edited by =ARTOA=Bombenleger

Reverse psychology never works

Cheers, Dakpilot

I-see-what-you-did-there-rage-face-meme.

• Upvote 2

I can't help but get my hopes up, that we might see the famous "3.001 will be on your hard drives very soon" message in today's DD.

It's probably still a few weeks out though.

what? no, it's not even 1200 and sometimes they come out with DD as late as 1800 hours

It's too late man. It's already like 12 hours later on the other side of the world. Just too late...

• Upvote 1

Just saying that apart from the Kiwis everyone is later than us Aussies

It's too late man. It's already like 12 hours later on the other side of the world. Just too late...

They are gmt+3 in moscow...is not too late, the DD have been pubsished by Jason in USA, so they could be working on that

Edited by SJ_Butcher

You guys are aware that Borys is jokingly trying to use reverse psychology, right?

You guys are aware that Borys is jokingly trying to use reverse psychology, right?

Lol of course. I don't even care for the dd today or the updates...(grinds teeth)

Be nice to have something to admire as I await my 22+ hour flight tomorrow afternoon which should be DD day for you up North.

Now though for people down south, it's time to sleep or party.  Myself, party in my dreams ))

DD Day

DD Day

DD Day, yeah!

Actually, I'm just looking forward to teaming up with a bigger screen so I can suck flying on that instead of my laptop  Least I should be able to see what I am being shot by. ))

Triggering a lot of folks

Triggering a lot of folks

I need a safe space and my service animal. This lack of DDs is a total micro-aggression.

If you will excuse me, I'm going to go fetal in the corner and hug my hamster. :(

LOL some lady just tried (unsuccessfully) to bring her PEACOCK emotional support animal on a commercial flight. I don't even want to know what kind of animals some of you clowns rely upon for emotional support.

I have a service Ocelot.

:lol:

LOL I was thinking Koala Bear...cute and cuddly until it starts clawing the shit out of everything and spreading chlamydia!

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5. ..chlamydia. ..F5 F5 F5 ...wait what????

I have a service Ocelot.

:lol:

How strange. I made a joke about this very story earlier today in a Facebook discussion and also mentioned my "emotional support ocelot". Strange to see someone else pick that exact, and fairly obscure, feline.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5. ..chlamydia. ..F5 F5 F5 ...wait what????

You really don't want to know....i assure you!

You've found your stalker, obviously!

The good news is that they have emotional support animals for that...let me recommend to you the Honey Badger.

A sloth suits my personality better. They are easy to take care of too, they're basically like Mogwais: Cute and cuddly, as long as they don't get wet.

wet-sloths-are-utterly-terrifying-546750

Edited by Finkeren

That reminds me. I need to get my PTSD claim started down at the VA. I've got a flimsy box full of emotional support wasps I want to take on the plane with me.

And you shouldn't get those wet either:

o-WET-KOALA-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg?4

Jss where do you find those pics, i pitty hacker who get into your pc ;p

And you shouldn't get those wet either:

o-WET-KOALA-PHOTOSHOP-570.jpg?4

Looks like a scarier version of one of those 80s-90s sitcom characters like Alf, or the bigfoot from Harry and the Hendersons.

I'll report you because you're particulary offensive.

Wouldn't the statute of limitation for his transgression run out before you got around to filing the report?

• Upvote 1