So Jason called me, and told me he quit there's going to be no further DD he's fired all his employees..Sorry guys IL2 is dead.

#fakenews

So Jason called me, and told me he quit there's going to be no further DD he's fired all his employees..Sorry guys IL2 is dead.

Yeah, I heard that as well. Was it over an irony or criticism?

Soooooo you're saying there's a chance?

Unlikely IMHO they will only be just back to work.

Be Patient.

Personally I think it's good that there's no DD because it (probably) means that the Han and Jason know how to switch off and refresh. We all deserve that once a year. 

Why wait for a DD when you can wait for a Game Update with all the juicy change notes and a big download...

Soon!

I'm not sure I can handle two weeks with no DD.... :o:

Correction to my previous post: There is news about the latest development on Tank Crew!!!! :):dance::clapping:

Yesterday Han tested damage model of tanks on the Murmansk map. (And me was thinking that this forum members' map was actually postponed/cancelled.)

Kudos to Han and everyone involved! :salute:

You guys never fail to amaze me.

Edited by Uufflakke

I think so - isn't that the direction finder top right? Anyway, ditto cockpit screenies for the P39!

FZguv6F.jpg

That is just a repeater compass is it not?

Edited by 56RAF_Roblex

RRG was co-founded by two simulation experts, Ilya "Luthier" Shevchenko and Vadim "Starshoy" Kolosov.

I dont know what is it , but no thanks

Basically, the guys who tried and and ended up biting off more than they could chew with CloD, if I recall correctly. But that's kind-of off-topic, arguably off-forum!

Back on-topic, it's now Saturday, so now I can't wait for P-39 goodies on Friday the 19th!  :P  

Edited by No601_Swallow

That link...

Looking at the screenshots make me desire an Il-2: Battle of Khalkhin Gol...

We'd get a TB-3 and I-153 if we do that... You can count me in! :pilot:

RRG was co-founded by two simulation experts, Ilya "Luthier" Shevchenko and Vadim "Starshoy" Kolosov.

I did wonder if Luthier would maybe finish a community college degree in Project Management and one day reappear, directing an addon for the BoX series...

Basically, the guys who tried and and ended up biting off more than they could chew with CloD, if I recall correctly. But that's kind-of off-topic, arguably off-forum!

Back on-topic, it's now Saturday, so now I can't wait for P-39 goodies on Friday the 19th! :P

I know who is Luthier but i dont know what the new project is.

I know who is Luthier but i dont know what the new project is.

HarryM explained what it was, up above. 

That is just a repeater compass is it not?

That's right.

I’m starting to feel a glimmer of hope, that we might get this news in the DD today/tomorrow :)

22w4t3.jpg

Edited by Finkeren
  • Upvote 1

Photos of the naked-workdays from the skeleton crew that elected to stay behind during the holidays at 777 Central....

• Upvote 2

Now that I know Bodenplatte ( whatever that means from a ww2 / war perspective I couldn't really care less... ), I am only looking fwd for the day the P51d, the Bf 109 K-4, the Fw 190 D-9 and the Spitfire Mark IX get previewed and flown by Han :-)

But that will only happen sometime late 2018, early 2019, so.... playing IL-2 as non-additively as possible is what I look for, every day :-)

I really "love" this game  :music:

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow guys

Most likely, yeah, but we wouldn't want to start up this thread too late and possibly miss it entirely.

Tomorrow guys

There is an unspoken tradition to fire up this post on Thursdays.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

• Upvote 1

Maybe more accurate update ETA, early/mid/late february?

...2019! Sike!

Maybe more accurate update ETA, early/mid/late february?

ETA's are hard though, Dev's are working hard at this stage to squash bugs, and slap on that final bit of "spit and polish" I am content to see ongoing progress, rather than see the team back themselves into a deadline that they may lose sleep over.

Edited by =11=herne

I didn't mean ETA as a promise or hard date, more like last update when they said end of july/early august.

Of course if they can predict aprox.

Anyway it's just what i would like to hear,my humble wish ;)

There is an unspoken tradition to fire up this post on Thursdays.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

I have been checking back almost daily lol But yeah, it usually starts Thursday! Lets hope we get some news tomorrow :)

All righty then...I've donned my turban, wiped all the fingerprints off of the crystal ball, and I'm ready to look into the future and see what's happening tomorrow...

I see...release of the P-39!

And...and...release of the G6 and the FN!

And...a game update with many great new features!

And...wait...the surprise release of the first Flying Circus aircraft as sort of an appetizer...it's...it's...the Camel!

And wait...I hear something. It's the announcement of flyable dirigibles in the future of Flying Circus, complete with bombing missions over England!

Ah...well...it's all going dark now. That's all the news.

Hey, you never know! Then again, I could be completely full of crap. We'll have to wait and see...

• Upvote 1