But, but... we do not even have the Spitfire :-/ andf the Cobra is soooo.... Hugly !

What profanity you speak.!?

• Upvote 1

I like to hear about progress on the Marshall and COOP features.

I think they just came by today to case the joint and see what we want for tomorrow's dd.

• Upvote 1

That's why this thread is the backbone of the forum

Being by coincidence the starter of this thread, makes me a little bit proud to witness, how far it came along. ;)

But of course we had similar threads every week before this one has been established to be the be all end all DD thread. :)

• Upvote 3

I got strange feeling of being 11 years old teenager on Justin Bieber concert.

OMG Jason is editing DD!!!!

P.

Yeah. Long ago I got the impression, that the map would come in the late July/early August update (which would be 2.012). I don't know if that's still the plan, but in any case, it's still about time we get another look at that beautiful map.

Agreed... in fact, the map has a higher priority in my thoughts than the Spitfire did, or the P-39 or A-20 .

Having said that, I'm also extremely interested in progress towards the new campaign system as well :)

Map! Map! Map! Map!

Thursday or Friday DD-day of course.

Yeah. Long ago I got the impression, that the map would come in the late July/early August update (which would be 2.012). I don't know if that's still the plan, but in any case, it's still about time we get another look at that beautiful map.

Originally they had said July. Given how complex and time consuming the maps are I was wondering if they would actually deliver or not. I'm going to keep open to the idea that it could arrive as early as the next patch sometime this month or it may release by October.

Originally they had said July. Given how complex and time consuming the maps are I was wondering if they would actually deliver or not. I'm going to keep open to the idea that it could arrive as early as the next patch sometime this month or it may release by October.

Don't say that!

It will be in the first few days of august :).

Beside career and coop it is my most anticipated feature of BOK

Map! Map! Map! Map!

Thursday or Friday DD-day of course.

This This This This!!

Don't say that!

It will be in the first few days of august :).

Beside career and coop it is my most anticipated feature of BOK

The Kuban map is going to be a huge thing to get.

For me... when they were working on Battle of Moscow I was enjoying the content updates and getting access to the new aircraft but once the campaign and Moscow map came out everything came together for me. It's that complete package that is so satisfying to finally experience. We're on our way to getting that here again.

I am so very much looking forward to the new Career Mode!

• Upvote 1

I would not expect the map to be released before 2 months tbh (no inside info - just a guesstimate). For BoS and BoM the map always came after its announced date and now it even features the new water tech. I trust that this map will be marvelous, given how good the BoM was after the already good BoS maps!

Hs 129 video, since they've been working on it's flight model for a couple weeks now  :salute:

• Upvote 1

Hs 129 video, since they've been working on it's flight model for a couple weeks now  :salute:

Ow yes, that would be terrific! 

Grt M

Sure, You can read it in Shamrock's blog.

https://stormbirds.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/battle-of-kuban-what-content-is-coming-and-when/

Sorry for hijacking you blog. But had no time to write it al down...

Grt M

Not a hijack at all! I wrote that post so that people could reference it whenever they needed to :)

Edited by ShamrockOneFive

Not a hijack at all! I wrote that post so that people could reference it whenever they needed to :)

Good read, except I have felt spoiled with the regular monthly game updates, and according to what I have just read, after the Map, we are unlikely to see anything now until October.

What was that about co-op BTW. Is that out yet ?

Good read, except I have felt spoiled with the regular monthly game updates, and according to what I have just read, after the Map, we are unlikely to see anything now until October.

What was that about co-op BTW. Is that out yet ?

That's the way it was laid out to us but it could change. We've seen quite a bit of work done on the Hs129B-2 which makes me think that we may end up seeing that aircraft arrive sooner than later. It's a very small and fairly simple cockpit so hypothetically that may take less time to do

Also the schedule calls for the Yak-7B to arrive in October and then three aircraft to arrive in November. That's a lot all at once. It may just be the way that the schedule works out for timelines and building certain components.

The other possibility is that we'll see the Kuban map and new objects released as well. We're focused on aircraft but some dev updates have shown off ships and subs and we'll very much want to see the model team working on those too. The aircraft are great but the series does an awesome job of providing all of the background details that makes it feel cohesive.

Co-op has been announced but not yet released. It's based on the co-op system for Rise of Flight but I haven't tried that yet so I don't know what it looks like.

Co-op, the new Career system and the Air Marshal are three big non-aircraft updates coming to us as well.

Is it me or we used to get more Thursday updates and they are now mostly on Fridays?

It did seem that way. For a while we had Friday updates, then Thursday updates and now Friday updates again.

Edited by ShamrockOneFive

I'm imagining we'll get the Hs129 and Yak 7b earlier than expected. Maybe not. I don't know. I don't make this game.

I so hope your right... :)

Grt M

yearly access to career mode!

For only four low payments of $99.95 (plus applicable S&H)?

Please read Terms & Conditions. VOID where prohibited. Not redeemable for cash value.

Edited by Space_Ghost

The road-map says the Kuban map will be released in July. I think it'll be pushed further out due to VR, DX11 code, new FM, and other buggies or enhancements that we were not privy too when this was originally announced last December. 

But I'm very excited about the direction and momentum of IL2 series.

For only four low payments of $99.95 (plus applicable S&H)?

Please read Terms & Conditions. VOID where prohibited. Not redeemable for cash value.

:)  I meant early. Or earlier access to career mode in early access :wacko: 

• Upvote 1

Once again the DD today is hiding in their rooms. :umnik2:

fridaythe13th_650x400_81426232067.jpg