Sorry couldn't resist 

wallpaper_doc_whooves_will_be_exterminat

Nothing personal though, i just thought the image would look good  :P

• Upvote 2

Is it boom&zoom or turn&burn those horses do?

I don't think we have anything new to share today, but I will release the Macchi skin template today after my oil change is done. :-)

Scratch that Zak does has something.

Jason

• Upvote 3

Can someone remind me, when were we supposed to see summer maps again? 

IMHO we got something even better with todays DD: first glimpses of autumn and a gunboat in action. Spectacular :)

IMHO we got something even better with todays DD: first glimpses of autumn and a gunboat in action. Spectacular :)

I agree. I like winter maps but now I`m really looking forward for the new seasons. Looks so nice!

Can someone remind me, when were we supposed to see summer maps again?

I heard first quarter of 2016 :(

No, I think we should see them a lot earlier. Autumn 2015 IIRC and we are almost there :)

Q1 2016 is for the Moscow map. The summer, and presumably autumn, map is scheduled for Q3 2015, meaning it's juuuuuust around the corner, a few weeks at most.

Just to be clear: It's summer and autumn version of the Stalingrad map, I was talking about.

Seasons versions of Velikye Luki map is a personal project of Zeus and likely won't be ready anytime soon.

Edited by Finkeren

Yes a Ju-88 would be awesome!

Does anyone know what type of gun the Ju-88 A4 uses on top pointing to the rear? Is it a standard MG-15, MG-81 or even the MG-131? :)

Would be awesome with the higher cal MG-131

Yes a Ju-88 would be awesome!

Does anyone know what type of gun the Ju-88 A4 uses on top pointing to the rear? Is it a standard MG-15, MG-81 or even the MG-131? :)

Would be awesome with the higher cal MG-131

All are possible. In the beginning they mostly used the MG-15. Later came the MG-81 (single. Not the Z). A single MG-131 was possible as well. But i hope we don't get the narrow cockpit with the single mounting. 

Grt M

• Upvote 1

Surprise release of summer maps? (dum spirat) :cool:

Two more weeks bro!  :lol:  :dry:

How about a video for a change, perhaps showing the new water in motion, preferably with some gunboat action and underwater detonations?

That'd be grand :)

How about a video for a change, perhaps showing the new water in motion, preferably with some gunboat action and underwater detonations?

That'd be grand :)

Loved those early live stream videos with Loft & Zak, hoping we will see them again. 

All are possible. In the beginning they mostly used the MG-15. Later came the MG-81 (single. Not the Z). A single MG-131 was possible as well. But i hope we don't get the narrow cockpit with the single mounting.

Additionally, I hope the Kleine Linsen-Lafette (LLK) rotation ring is implemented for the ventral gun. (This was missing in the IL-2: Cliffs of Dover implementation, making the aircraft even more vulnerable.) Given the attention to detail shown for the other aircraft models offered by BoS/BoM so far, I am really looking forward to what the devs offer for the Ju 88.

• Upvote 1

Additionally, I hope the Kleine Linsen-Lafette (LLK) rotation ring is implemented for the ventral gun. (This was missing in the IL-2: Cliffs of Dover implementation, making the aircraft even more vulnerable.) Given the attention to detail shown for the other aircraft models offered by BoS/BoM so far, I am really looking forward to what the devs offer for the Ju 88.

Do you mean the Bola 39? I would think that Il2 COD had the A1 version. I think the A1 versions had the single MG-15 position

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/mad_camel/media/Ju88A1-Ventral.jpg.html

Grt Martijn