No DD. I jumped.

Oh dear.  Just had a look through Hans posting times for the Dev Diary.  Generally mid-afternoon but we're still within the window.

In which case, I'd just like to say;

SPITFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: 

10:30 US CST and no update?!

I'll do it! I'll jump!

[spoilr]

Indescriminate crane post

Why the DD disappeared,  strange? Who cares the early bird gets the worm.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*ooOOoo* The baaaaarrrrr... Thhheeee BBBBAAAARRRRR! Refractionnnn! The BBBBBAAAAAAAAAARRRRR! *oOOoOooO*

FAKE News!

Besides, that crane wasn't historically accurate so I know you couldn't have possibly landed like that!

Plus, the sound was obviously dubbed in later.  :P

today is Friday, friday is the 5th day of the week, that's only one less than 6. 6 +1+2 is 9 -> 129 -> Hs 129 acrobatics video confirmed

What have you guys been smoking lately? :wacko:

Can I get some? :)

• Upvote 2

Dont they skip the DD before updates at the beginning of the following week?

Actually to me it seems, that they are the most busy leading up to the point, where they are getting the beta candidate ready for testing (which is understandable, there is a lot of work involved in putting together a release candidate)

If that is the case, it could mean, that we'll get the news, that the update is ready for testing sometime next week and then we could get the update early in the following week.

Yeah short vid of Kuban map would turn away my thoughts about Pacific theatre.

About career mode i would like to hear too, but i think it's to early to ask for it.

And please lock PTO threads cos it forced me to install il2 1946 and play it again.

Actually to me it seems, that they are the most busy leading up to the point, where they are getting the beta candidate ready for testing (which is understandable, there is a lot of work involved in putting together a release candidate)

If that is the case, it could mean, that we'll get the news, that the update is ready for testing sometime next week and then we could get the update early in the following week.

Question after Question can be pain sometimes to wait for that answer what's going on behind the scene if you not know where to find it! Sometimes it is even that close on your Harddrive where you not expect it. Sometimes the answer is encrypted inside the post what is called " easterr eggs "............

I already decrypted it and love that intel. xD the early brid always gets his worm. I am going now to enjoy the weekend and to shot some Titans down from the skies but not my TitanX -> :salute:

Question after Question can be pain sometimes to wait for that answer what's going on behind the scene if you not know where to find it! Sometimes it is even that close on your Harddrive where you not expect it. Sometimes the answer is encrypted inside the post what is called " easterr eggs "............

I already decrypted it and love that intel. xD the early brid always gets his worm. I am going now to enjoy the weekend and to shot some Titans down from the skies but not my TitanX -> :salute:

Livai I'm very happy you found a worm. But now that you have told everyone, would you also care to share some of it? Was is the kuban houses you found on your harddrive? Give us some worm dammit! Edited by a_radek

Jason said no DD because they're very busy, which means they might be preparing the beta for the IL-2?

He also mentioned 4K and other stuff that he won't mention "yet" maybe some more interesting optimizations or features?

Whatever the reasons, this DD thing must drive developers really "crazy" / "stressed" ... I couldn't support such a pressure myself, specially when under hard work, which I assume they always are, given the pace at which they've been giving us so many good things to play with in IL.2 BoX :-)

Edited by jcomm

I think we might have one tomorrow. We have something new to show.

Jason

That's a mean thing to say that to the European and Russian community.

It's evening here right now. Which means a long and restless night untill the new DD. :biggrin:

4n9ADd02l.jpeg