Amazing. Who knew it's real people building this sim? Real people that have real lives and progress is made just like progress on every other real world project. Vacation? Do they get paid too? That would be outrageous! They should be working 24/7 for free because WWII sims are all I have in my life so that's all they should be focused on. I demand weekly updates, weekly patches and new content, and is it too much to ask they fly every morning to my house to cook me breakfast and dress me?

• Upvote 3

Jason. Just a short question here because I know you are reading this. Is it possible to get some pictures of you guys and your office? It would be great to see where you work (;

Edited by Emil_Junus

Good read and added understanding on what happens in the SIM creative process

Amazing. Who knew it's real people building this sim? Real people that have real lives and progress is made just like progress on every other real world project. Vacation? Do they get paid too? That would be outrageous! They should be working 24/7 for free because WWII sims are all I have in my life so that's all they should be focused on. I demand weekly updates, weekly patches and new content, and is it too much to ask they fly every morning to my house to cook me breakfast and dress me?

not like I said HOW DARE THEY NOT WORK 24/7, just thought it was funny....calm down

funny thing is..dating all the way back to old Il-2 days and Olegs team..most of the people I see here should already know this about the 4 week vacations..same was true then as now.

I wonder if Oleg is still driving that car....

Ha! I remember that car. After he crashed the first two in two weeks and injured his back, a whole bunch of us took up a PayPal account and passed the hat around to get him back on the road.

1.102 changelog today and release next week, this time I'm sure of it :)

S'better than the other thing dogs do, you know, when they grab someone's leg and do the 'bouncy shuffle'.

Yes, Milo liked to do that.

And why does stuff go out on farcebook but not on the official forum? ...grumble...grumble

;)

More pics of MiG-3 couldn't hurt ;)

Deal! Let's say pics of the MiG in-game on summer map, a few cockpit shots and the announcement, that both the MiG-3 and the summer map will be released as a surprise update on Tuesday ;)

Oh and also: Every gold-bar community member gets a free pony :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

A Mustang for free would be highly appreciated....oh stop...You're reffering to Ponys. I mean...those strange little horses, right? ;)

A Mustang for free would be highly appreciated....oh stop...You're reffering to Ponys. I mean...those strange little horses, right? ;)

You betcha!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-my-li

• Upvote 1

I think Rainbow Dash is everyone's favourite :biggrin:

When the MiG-3 comes around I'm definately making a RD skin.

The Workers' favourite; early Summer map for mass beta testing! :biggrin:

Edited by EAF19_Marsh

Yea Summer map would be great but more in an update than in another DD :)  Hopefully it will be new Mig-3 cockpit and/or Bf-110 screens. But I have not too high expectations for today.

Also leave out them ponys pls. Everybody knows there's only one thing to really like on them.

1107792_0.jpg

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka

I'm not actually a brony, but I love the effect brony culture has on certain (older) demographics ;)

74892-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

• Upvote 3

Please quick... I think this thread has devolved enough to be moved to off topic !! LoL :biggrin:  :(  :mellow:  :ph34r:

Cheers Dakpilot

You see that devs? That happena if you don't post beautyfull screens of the Mig-3 Cockpit. Don't bring the appocalypse to this forum! :rtfm:

Edited by Stab/JG26_5tuka