Jump to content

DD today?


Blooddawn1942
 Share

Recommended Posts

Super impressed with th ecommunity always seeming to manage to come through with details the devs need....nerdpower!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG4_Moltke1871
1 minute ago, sevenless said:

Back on topic. That will be some very nice updates within the next 4-8 weeks mentioned by Jason here:

 

 

 


I miss any information about Ar 234 there.

 

🔍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JG4_Moltke1871 said:

Ar 234 there

Not a gambling man, but I would put money on the 234 being the very last thing released, along with the map, maybe late q2 next year?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trooper117
24 minutes ago, Diggun said:

Yo guys, take this to 'Free Subject' maybe? Be an awful shame to get this thread locked after 266 pages of silliness...

 

I know, I know. I am a riot at parties.

 

You is right!!!... better just get these posts deleted, the thread has been hijacked by a load of sea salty librarians!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jade_Monkey

Guesses for the two tanks?

 

I'd say Stug and T34-85 but I don't know if the latter was available at that point of the war.

Edited by Jade_Monkey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BlitzPig_EL

Stug and Churchill would be my guess.

 

If you are going strictly by the numbers at Kursk, then substitute the T70 for the Churchill.   The T70 would give the German tankers the easy kills they seem to crave.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG4_Moltke1871
1 hour ago, Diggun said:

Not a gambling man, but I would put money on the 234 being the very last thing released, along with the map, maybe late q2 next year?

Yes, maybe.

All these content in the queue shows me my patience not so big as I think 😜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feathered_IV
1 hour ago, Trooper117 said:

 

You is right!!!... better just get these posts deleted, the thread has been hijacked by a load of sea salty librarians!

 

c5f.gif.6a2ee1d048bb98aabd2028936090fed6.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sevenless
1 hour ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Guesses in the two tanks?

 

I'd say Stug and T34-85 but I don't know if the latter was available at that point of the war.

 

Soviet (possible):

 

M3 Grant

Churchill

T-70

SU-76

 

German:

 

StuG III G

 

Intro of T34-85 was AFAIK 02/44.

Edited by sevenless
Link to comment
Share on other sites

easterling77
31 minutes ago, sevenless said:

 

Soviet (possible):

 

M3 Grant

Churchill

T-70

SU-76

 

German:

 

StuG III G

 

Intro of T34-85 was AFAIK 02/44.

Yup T34/85 wasnit available a this state of time (first production batch was Jan-mar 44 if i remember correct)

 

I share the hope for the StuG III as an importand and much represented asset in the armoured forces

Edited by easterling77
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jade_Monkey said:

Guesses for the two tanks?

 

I'd say Stug and T34-85 but I don't know if the latter was available at that point of the war.

Maybe KW-85, some googling told me they were at Kursk
 

Biggest problem is, we won’t see the 410 till  at least Q2

Edited by Asgar
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, my money's on it being the

Spoiler

BA-64 and Schwimmwagen

StuG III and SU-76. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1CGS
BlackSix
3 hours ago, Asgar said:

Maybe KW-85, some googling told me they were at Kursk

The Kirov tank factory began sending KV-85s to the front only in September 1943, the first battles involving these tanks took place in November 1943...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-=PHX=-SuperEtendard

Hoping for a Lend Lease Churchill or a 6 pounder Valentine (which I think fits the timeframe but not super sure).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zinovy_Kolobanov

 

Blacksix tell us more.

What tanks do you expect for these collection surprises?😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BlackSix said:

The Kirov tank factory began sending KV-85s to the front only in September 1943, the first battles involving these tanks took place in November 1943...

guess google was wrong (i hear that happens a lot 😄 )

so maybe the StuG III and SU-76? two interesting vehicles in my opinion ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CCG_Pips
1 minute ago, Asgar said:

guess google was wrong (i hear that happens a lot 😄 )

so maybe the StuG III and SU-76? two interesting vehicles in my opinion ;) 

Hope not the Su-76. It is an interesting armoured self propelled anti-tank gun but armour was like a Matches box!!!

 

In real war, by hundreds, it had its place, but in our game the player will be eliminated very quickly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1CGS
BlackSix

I can't confirm anything, but the list of candidates from the Soviet side is rather long, there were T-60, T-70, SU-76, M3 Stuart, M3 Lee, Mk.IV Churchill, Mk.III Valentine and Mk.II Matilda 🙂

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trooper117
1 hour ago, BlackSix said:

I can't confirm anything, but the list of candidates from the Soviet side is rather long, there were T-60, T-70, SU-76, M3 Stuart, M3 Lee, Mk.IV Churchill, Mk.III Valentine and Mk.II Matilda 🙂

 

Well, so as not to confuse people... let's have the bloody lot!  :rofl:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

AEthelraedUnraed
3 hours ago, BlackSix said:

I can't confirm anything, but the list of candidates from the Soviet side is rather long, there were T-60, T-70, SU-76, M3 Stuart, M3 Lee, Mk.IV Churchill, Mk.III Valentine and Mk.II Matilda 🙂

There's a reason they only show the list of candidates from the Soviet side: the list of candidates from the German side is pretty limited:

  • StuG III

(and there's the Pz.Kpfw.I and II that also fought there, and the Marder and siblings, but I think those are very improbable)

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BlitzPig_EL

The Stuart would be quite interesting.  always one of my favorites.

 

spacer.png

 

Lots of good memories of my days reading "GI Combat".

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann
On 7/24/2015 at 7:32 PM, Jason_Williams said:

There is no DD today, but the good news is that the MC.202 is entering the first round of Beta testing today. I'm sure we'll have something for next week.

 

Jason

This Thread is 7 Years old now. Just a reminder what the world looked like here this long ago.

 

Man have we come a long way.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

off topic but is there a forum section specifically for discussing battle of normandy? or does it all just go in general?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AEthelraedUnraed
4 hours ago, Plants said:

off topic but is there a forum section specifically for discussing battle of normandy? or does it all just go in general?

If it's something specific, you can start your own thread or ask it in the relevant DD or update thread. Otherwise, just ask it here (or anywhere, really).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JG4_Moltke1871
5 hours ago, startzug1101 said:

Tomorrow:fly:

….want more details….

 

image.jpeg.efb766dde384bf36c75494d0a6e43d60.jpeg

 

Edited by JG4_Moltke1871
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We won’t be able to fly the 410 before Q2… I hope they can at least share some pictures or any info about its planned modifications and loadouts before than. 😩

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

startzug1101
3 часа назад, JG4_Moltke1871 сказал:

….want more details….

 

image.jpeg.efb766dde384bf36c75494d0a6e43d60.jpeg

 

my dream...😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trooper117
Just now, Scent said:

Please can somebody explain me what is Q2?

 

2nd quarter of next year...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2021 at 1:20 PM, 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann said:

This Thread is 7 Years old now. Just a reminder what the world looked like here this long ago.

 

Man have we come a long way.

 

True, we've come a long way in IL2 yet ironically looking out the window at the empty sky once filled with aircraft that I used to fly on regularly it can be said that we've also gone a long way outside of the PC...so more digital planes and less real ones 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did Jason mention 'tangential projects'? Sneaky reveal of a flyable B25 would get my wallet twitching...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

335th_grFirdimigdi

He didn't say those projects were flightsim related though. Cue the home-improvement photos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Diggun said:

Did Jason mention 'tangential projects'? Sneaky reveal of a flyable B25 would get my wallet twitching...

nah, he was talking about Tank Crew 2 - Battle of the Bulge!

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feathered_IV
2 hours ago, Diggun said:

Did Jason mention 'tangential projects'? Sneaky reveal of a flyable B25 would get my wallet twitching...

 

Tanned genital projects? 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...