Jump to content

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Denum said:

Holiday for most folks, I'd be surprised if we got a DD today.

 

 

Yeah it's too late in the day anyway. Maybe next week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AEthelraedUnraed said:

Another one? That'd be something yeah.

 

(You did notice Jason already posted a DD? ;))

I posted 10 mins before he did so...

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Denum said:

I posted 10 mins before he did so...

Nope, you posted at 15:45, Jason 15:17. You can check the post times for yourself ;)

 

Don't worry, you probably forgot to spam F5 on your friday afternoon. Can happen to the best of us :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

When is Russian Orthodox Easter?? 

 

Just put of idle curiosity. 

 

I should know, my mum was an RE teacher, but I'm afraid I never paid attention. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 7:35 AM, ShamrockOneFive said:

 

Do you do this every week? Is it a meme now? :)

 

 

 

No it’s too late in the day to be a meme.

1 hour ago, Diggun said:

When is Russian Orthodox Easter?? 

 

Just put of idle curiosity. 

 

I should know, my mum was an RE teacher, but I'm afraid I never paid attention. 

Google says may second.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Diggun said:

Mybe we _are_ in for a lil treat this week then... 

This is the kind of positive mindset I like... u go to Requiem's discord and dudes sayin April 14th, its holidays, two more weeks, and shit like that... makes me sick 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 4:56 AM, 76IAP-Black said:

I can imagine, this bird will follow later, as a collector plane, similar to the Yak-9 versions

Not according to Jason's response yesterday on the flash sale thread.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

2. Is the bubbletop Spit in the teams consideration for a collector plane? 

Quote

2. Mmm... cool plane, but not sure it's resources well spent. I'd rather plug a hole in the plane-set somewhere else, unless we had a bigger late-war scenario that could justify this plane.

 

 

Now for the fun of it start speculating what Jason means with the hole in the planeset.

 

My bet is on Ju-87 R-2. Any other ideas?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sevenless said:

Now for the fun of it start speculating what Jason means with the hole in the planeset.

 

My bet is on Ju-87 R-2. Any other ideas?

C-47 / B-25, given the interest for those two planes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AEthelraedUnraed said:

C-47 / B-25, given the interest for those two planes.

 

Hmm, his answers to making them flyable were as follows:

 

Quote

 

B25

Desired - yes

Planned - not yet. Have no one to build it. 

 

C47

More likely than no? Yes, but we'll see. Keep your fingers crossed. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bremspropeller said:

I'd love a P-38J-15 as a collector plane. Should be a simple transition.

 

Or even an earlier version.

Same here but I'd prefer an earlier version.

But both would be instant buys for me.

Maybe we can get both one day, who knows.

 

Have a nice day.

 

:salute:

23 minutes ago, sevenless said:

 

Hmm, his answers to making them flyable were as follows:

 

 

As much as I would like to have some Allied bombers like the B25 and B26, I don't think it'll be for the next few years, if ever.

Getting the C47 would already be an achievement and a bit more likely.

 

Have a nice day.

 

:salute:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, sevenless said:

Hmm, his answers to making them flyable were as follows:

Yes, that's one of the reasons why I answered those two ;)

 

If you read between the lines, you might conclude that Jason is at least actively looking into whether he can make the C-47 a collector plane. He literally says there's more than 50% chance it will eventually become one.

 

His answer to the B-25 is a bit more cryptic. "Have no one to build it." - does that mean he doesn't have anyone right now (because they're working on other planes - remember there's still a huge list of aircraft to build for BON), or does he mean in general because creating such a large cockpit and all the gunner positions is too much work to make it a good investment with the current 3d modelers?

 

My money is still on those two aircraft :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AEthelraedUnraed said:

My money is still on those two aircraft :)

 

Yep, in the long run both make absolutely sense. I guess (my interpretation) what he says comes down to basically having no human ressources at hand (due to other priorities) to do that in the nearer future.

 

45 minutes ago, FlyingShark said:

Getting the C47 would already be an achievement and a bit more likely.

 

Yep, agreed.

Edited by sevenless
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 2:53 AM, =SquadTag=Username_ said:

This is the kind of positive mindset I like... u go to Requiem's discord and dudes sayin April 14th, its holidays, two more weeks, and shit like that... makes me sick 

 

Week of the 19th 😄

 

 

1 hour ago, AEthelraedUnraed said:

Yes, that's one of the reasons why I answered those two ;)

 

If you read between the lines, you might conclude that Jason is at least actively looking into whether he can make the C-47 a collector plane. He literally says there's more than 50% chance it will eventually become one.

 

His answer to the B-25 is a bit more cryptic. "Have no one to build it." - does that mean he doesn't have anyone right now (because they're working on other planes - remember there's still a huge list of aircraft to build for BON), or does he mean in general because creating such a large cockpit and all the gunner positions is too much work to make it a good investment with the current 3d modelers?

 

My money is still on those two aircraft :)

 

Makes sense and there's plenty of logic here. Really hoping for both!

Link to post
Share on other sites

A very happy birthday to Jason with a little delay !!

 

Q: We know that there are 2 versions of the map for Normandy, before and after Dday.
But would it be possible one day to see a version appear, the battle of England, without an Atlantic wall?

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 4:26 PM, sevenless said:

 

Now for the fun of it start speculating what Jason means with the hole in the planeset.

 

My bet is on Ju-87 R-2. Any other ideas?

From reading his responses, it is pretty obvious he is talking about the MiG-1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danziger said:

From reading his responses, it is pretty obvious he is talking about the MiG-1.

 

Well, MiG-1, early Yak-1 and early LaGG-3 are all missing in the Moscow planeset and additionally the I-153 isn´t present. So on VVS side there is really more than one hole to plug.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 4:00 PM, Bremspropeller said:

I'd love a P-38J-15 as a collector plane. Should be a simple transition.

 

Or even an earlier version.

This plane cuold be somewhere from a pacific scenario if im not wrong :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sevenless said:

 

Well, MiG-1, early Yak-1 and early LaGG-3 are all missing in the Moscow planeset and additionally the I-153 isn´t present. So on VVS side there is really more than one hole to plug.

We've got all these holes. And we will never be satisfied until we fill those holes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Diggun said:

 I-153 would be super awesome in Moscow

 

but if wishes were fishes we'd all be eating steak.

 

Also Kuban... they were renowned for their close air-support in the mountains in '43.

 

The IAR-81 was also on the Kuban map (as well as at Stalingrad)... and it is a good opponent for the I-16 in multiplayer.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sevenless said:

As for DD today. Some news/pics on the droptank topic would be very nice:

 

image.thumb.png.572d750f362298190b5321d456054a50.png

 

YES

 

Maybe a small writeup of what to expect with the new fuel mgmt and some pics would be my #1 wish.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...