31 minutes ago, sevenless said:

Spitfire XIV cockpit and announcement that it is in beta with a projected release date before x-mas. Alternatively the same for Typhoon IB. 😉

LOL, you missed the class on expectations management didn't you?

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, 40plus said:

Primed and ready for some juicy development gossip.......:popcorm:

I'm sorry and I really hate to do this, but you'll have to limit your comments in this thread to Fridays. I understand your eagerness for the next DD but starting a day early is not proper BoX forum etiquette. Truly an egregious transgression of epic proportions.

Bad poster. Bad.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
55 minutes ago, Rjel said:

I'm sorry and I really hate to do this, but you'll have to limit your comments in this thread to Fridays. I understand your eagerness for the next DD but starting a day early is not proper BoX forum etiquette. Truly an egregious transgression of epic proportions.

Bad poster. Bad.

I'll fetch the rolled up newspaper.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Rjel said:

Bad poster. Bad.

They traditionally came out on Thursdays for a few years... and sometimes they still do ;)

• Haha 1

Juicy development gossip plz. I've got a long weekend too, gonna get me some stick time in. 😄

7 hours ago, BladeMeister said:

nonsense!

How very dare you! This is a v serious discussion thread. It would hardly have gotten to 238 pages if it was just whimsy and idiocy now, would it?

• Haha 3
36 minutes ago, startzug said:

Dad today.

Congratulations! I think. Unless you meant DD today? Then Congratulations!

Edited by Rjel
Punctuation.
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Diggun said:

Juicy development gossip plz. I've got a long weekend too, gonna get me some stick time in. 😄

How very dare you! This is a v serious discussion thread. It would hardly have gotten to 238 pages if it was just whimsy and idiocy now, would it?

Yeah! Wololololo 😄

1 hour ago, startzug said:

Dad today.

Really? Congratulations! :)

4 hours ago, Diggun said:

😄

How dare you! This is a very serious discussion thread. It would hardly have gotten to 238 pages if it was just whimsy and idiocy now, would it?

I am still out of laugh emojis, so here is a very personal ROFLMAO just for you Sir!:rofl:

You Gents crack me up sometimes. Thank you.:)

S!Blade<><

CONGRAT$ STARZUG!!! Since you will no longer be able to afford IL2, we will miss you Sir.:huh:

Edited by BladeMeister
57 minutes ago, DD_Arthur said:

Excellent!  Now I know what the kids are getting me for Christmas:biggrin:

In the  Christmas spirit and with an update coming, maybe we should start a naughty and nice list to see who is deserving?

1 hour ago, Jason_Williams said:

Just some maintenance on the server. Nothing new.

No DD this week as we prepare and update for next week and FC2 announcement and pre-orders.

Jason

I wonder what to expect?  FC2 announcement and per-order, I'm in.

15 hours ago, 40plus said:

@RedKestrel assaulted me with a rolled up newspaper....Naughty List!

I merely supplied the newspaper. At worst, I'm an accomplice to assault with a weapon. Pretty sure I can talk ol' St. Nick down to a misdemeanor and stay off that list.

• Haha 2