23 minutes ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

I expect a DD by evening GMT +1 and that is when it normally comes. 
They going to announce a enormous breakthrough and the very soon arrival of the Mosquito

Each Mosquito will come with real life puppies, kittens, or a pony, depending on the player's preference.

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, Jade_Monkey said:

More interested to see some sweet sweet droptanks.

It's not the extra fuel i need, its the look and the awesomeness of approaching enemy territory and dropping tanks with your wingmen.

More detailed fuel mgmt would also be something i would personally enjoy. Right now i barely look at the fuel tank indicator.

Seriously this will add so much to the game. To the expirience and feel of being a pilot

58 minutes ago, 216th_LuseKofte said:

They going to announce a enormous breakthrough...

Oh man!!!!!   Now I just can't wait to hear what it is... I knew something HYUGE was in the works!!!!    

I never really understood what some people mean when they say "too late for a DD" ... in my experience and here in my TZ (UTC -3) they come in varying times of the day, sometimes in the morning, sometimes late in the afternoon.... 

3 minutes ago, danielprates said:

I never really understood what some people mean when they say "too late for a DD" ... in my experience and here in my TZ (UTC -3) they come in varying times of the day, sometimes in the morning, sometimes late in the afternoon.... 

Its just something you know man.  You just know.

1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

Each Mosquito will come with real life puppies, kittens, or a pony, depending on the player's preference.

I don't really think that puppies, kittens or ponies are realistic. 

I would like to see a unicorn included in IL2. I don't care if the vast majority of this community would prefer puppies, kittens or ponies. The unicorn is well documented and even if they were rare, it's not fair that you all don't want them represented in the sim. 

Frankly, I think puppies, kittens and ponies are overrated and a toxic part of this community. 

🦄

Edited by SCG_Wulfe
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

I would like to see a unicorn included in IL2. I don't care if the vast majority of this community would prefer puppies, kittens or ponies. The unicorn is well documented and even if they were rare, it's not fair that you all don't want them represented in the sim. 

Frankly, I think puppies, kittens and ponies are overrated and a toxic part of this community. 

🦄

I disagree! Because of this difference in opinion, now we have to have a slow-burning conflict that runs the length and breadth of the forums, spanning years, even decades. Passive aggression will occasionally burst into full-on flame wars.

New players will be puzzled by random users being at each other's throats over the correct number of spirals on a unicorn horn in a completely unrelated thread (it's 13, fight me!), never knowing the true depth of our enmity.

It is the way of things.

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

🦄

I was not aware of our unthoughtful treatment towards unicorns. Borderline to racism indeed and obviously the vast majority of puppy, kitten and pony lovers have unknowingly tread into a serious violation ofcommunity policy

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

I disagree! Because of this difference in opinion, now we have to have a slow-burning conflict that runs the length and breadth of the forums, spanning years, even decades. Passive aggression will occasionally burst into full-on flame wars.

New players will be puzzled by random users being at each other's throats over the correct number of spirals on a unicorn horn in a completely unrelated thread (it's 13, fight me!), never knowing the true depth of our enmity.

It is the way of things.

It's 12

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Luftwaffe Unicorn. Only has nine spirals because minengeschoss.

red_unicorn_by_mf_ajif_d1oxh0n-pre.jpg

Pftt.. hahahaha🤣

30mm diameter no doubt. 

Edited by SCG_Wulfe
3 minutes ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Luftwaffe Unicorn. Only has nine spirals because minengeschoss.

red_unicorn_by_mf_ajif_d1oxh0n-pre.jpg

My Little Minengeschoss: High Explosives are Magic

9 minutes ago, SCG_Wulfe said:

It's 12

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, =[TIA]=Stoopy said:

Guys, please, this is too much excitement!  I've already passed out like 4 times this morning just thinking about the big news the DD will be reveali

That pilot physiology modeling is intense, G-LOC even works on the forums!

3 minutes ago, Swing said:

Big news are planned ? 😲

In all seriousness, not really. The biggest thing happening in the next patch is the deferred shading, which they have talked about. And maybe we will see the Yak-9? 

At this point in the dev cycle, after a huge DM update and a big rendering update coming in the next few weeks, there's really not room in their schedule to have been working on something truly huge that we don't already know about.

If we see a dev diary it will probably be to show WIP of the collector planes or BON planes. But we can dream!

7 minutes ago, Swing said:

Big news are planned ? 😲

Didn't you hear?

We were promised unicorns!

A dev said so, I'll dig it up when I have time. 

Edited by SCG_Wulfe
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Feathered_IV said:

Any news??  It's been awfully quiet lately... 

Ouch, if Jason reads this hope you are not stood close by or he might hurl more than a expletive your way Feathered_IV.:lol:

Take care and be safe.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete.:biggrin:

On 5/15/2020 at 10:18 AM, =VARP=Ribbon said:

More info on new rendering results and visibility fix would be better than all upcoming BoN planes being released today!

This is a deciding factor for future purchases for me.

No invisaplanes shooting you down in DCS so far.

2 hours ago, SCG_wtornado said:

Look, I am not up for a argue or trouble 

I am native non english so I can seem rude. 
I fly DCS on a regular bases , but not WW2. Because of the rubbish plane set,  rubbish spotting and well no plane match eachother in a time line. 
Are you saying you find DCS better in spotting? 
Have you set system on mssa or whatever it is called. Because I find spotting a bit easier now not as good as I wish but better. I always show patience to people trying to improve .

Edited by 216th_LuseKofte
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, SCG_wtornado said:

Did you tried latest il2 patch?

Visibility seems fixed and game performance got unexpected boost!