1 hour ago, pfrances said:

And?...... What did the entrails tell you

Get your own chicken!

• Haha 2

Just now, Archie said:

Get your own chicken!

I asked my chicken what her entrails could tell me and she just shat on the floor...... am I doing this right?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pfrances said:

I asked my chicken what her entrails could tell me and she just shat on the floor...... am I doing this right?

Imagine being alive in 2019 and not being able to read the future in chicken droppings. Sad.

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Gambit21 said:

Make it stop

After I wrote it last time, there was Normandy announcement, collector planes pre-order and 4.002 update on top of that. Maybe it was just a perfect timing, or it's some kind of wololo magic, who knows...😀

2 minutes ago, Arthur-A said:

After I wrote it last time, there was Normandy announcement, collector planes pre-order and 4.002 update on top of that. Maybe it was just a perfect timing, or it's some kind of wololo magic, who knows...😀

Ahh...good point. Maybe that caused the Mosquito.

Wololo on my good man.

2 hours ago, RedKestrel said:

Imagine being alive in 2019 and not being able to read the future in chicken droppings. Sad.

I can still predict the future based on chicken droppings.  My dog will think that they are yummy treats.  He will eat them.  He will get sick.  Guaranteed 100% accuracy.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JimTM said:

Air Marshal...lolololo...    :wacko:

Ground Marshal/ling Yard 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Manstein16 said:

This is what I am excited to hear more about...

The 88/L71 gun is the absolute killer. I am curious if we get a Westfront module of TC which includes a Jagdpanther. Would fit into Normandy or later.

Unbenannt.jpg

9 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

Ground Marshal/ling Yard 

Tons of it and 2 track railways for ETO.

Edited by sevenless
  • Upvote 1

Gib more Panther info today, so we can get ready for it to drop in time for christmas :D Then announce TC Battle of the Bulge and gib Jagdpanther 

• Upvote 3

More details on fuel management and Air Marshall.

At this point in time im more interested in the polishing they are doing.

14 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

Ground Marshal/ling Yard 

Nothing against Ling, but why would they need a yard? They're fish!
ling.jpg.5fe33dafacbfffa4ae782419c6f383f2.jpg

2 minutes ago, namhee2 said:

Friday 13th......Jason day!!!

Now I wish that I hadn't sent Jason that Husqvarna gift certificate, he might be getting ideas from this thread...

1 hour ago, Jade_Monkey said:

More details on fuel management and Air Marshall.

At this point in time im more interested in the polishing they are doing.

Polishing of what? MP performance?

Just now, FlyingNutcase said:

Not even a peep from Jason on Friday the 13th? That's scary.

Look behind you 😬

• Haha 2

Idk I just don't think it's a good time for a DD. There is a lot going on. This forum is bitching about the Rhine Land map and the Russian forum is bitching about visibility. People on both forums are bitching about the PTO and 4 engine bombers. They should probably take a break from the forums for a month or so.

1 minute ago, Danziger said:

Idk I just don't think it's a good time for a DD. There is a lot going on. This forum is bitching about the Rhine Land map and the Russian forum is bitching about visibility. People on both forums are bitching about the PTO and 4 engine bombers. They should probably take a break from the forums for a month or so.

Not much PTO bitching, but it would be nice to hear from Jason what are the the obstacles behind it, more in details!

I'm sure community would be more supportive if we know more about it, even if BoN was reasonably easier path to go and they wanted to go another western battle before moving to PTO.

Right now we don't know if PTO is possible at all and should we expect it in future, is game engine capable to went there or something else...

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

Not much PTO bitching, but it would be nice to hear from Jason what are the the obstacles behind it, more in details!

I'm sure community would be more supportive if we know more about it, even if BoN was reasonably easier path to go and they wanted to go another western battle before moving to PTO.

Right now we don't know if PTO is possible at all and should we expect it in future, is game engine capable to went there or something else...

Not much PTO bitching because those of us most interested read this latest and have taken it at face value and moved on, since it's a moot point, and cruel if not outright disingenuous to continue to lead others into believing it;s a possibility:

With the next 2 year cycle dedicated for Normandy, it would be years away at this point even if were still on the radar, but apparently it isn't.  The universe has stepped in and the subject is now small potatoes. 

Shame, as I'm in that club of "No one wants the PTO more than me".  But you gotta face facts.

Edited by =[TIA]=Stoopy

My wish for this year is that people could stop complainig about BON not being a Pacific expansion. Get the realty check boys, is not happening, stop plumbing it on every thread as a disease. Nobody has paid for it and nobody said it won't drop down the road.

• Upvote 4

Willing to buy Tank Crew 2: The Battle of the Bulge .... very appropriate for this Xmas holidays as we are trying to tame our own bulge ;)

47 minutes ago, LF_Gallahad said:

My wish for this year is that people could stop complainig about BON not being a Pacific expansion. Get the realty check boys, is not happening, stop plumbing it on every thread as a disease. Nobody has paid for it and nobody said it won't drop down the road.

Wow, relax!

Nobody's complaining about BoN not being PTO (i'm very happy about getting Channel map), it's just you being irritated  and not liking PTO being mentioned in any form ;)

Why not discuss theatres, it is forum after all, don't read if you don't like it.

Jason communicated with us many times regarding it so why not do it again to see what were the obstacles and can they be solved sometime in the future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys, I...I don't think a DD is going to happen today....😞

still at work, still bored......

14 minutes ago, Juri_JS said:

I hope we will hear something from the devs regarding further improvements of BoBP and FC1.

Today Tim Stone had a text on Flying Circus in his Flare Path column and he didn't have much positive to say.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/12/20/the-flare-path-red-barren/

Well it is a fair enough review. I like FC in VR. 
I like the people flying there. And he did point out some positive things. 
But from a perspective of being outside the IL 2 brand going to buy a complete WW 1 sim. He is totally right in his critique. It is not complete in any way

• Upvote 1

Hmm, last chance for a DD this year before x-mas vacation? Let´s see.

1 hour ago, Juri_JS said:

I hope we will hear something from the devs regarding further improvements of BoBP and FC1.

Today Tim Stone had a text on Flying Circus in his Flare Path column and he didn't have much positive to say.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/12/20/the-flare-path-red-barren/

I really hope that there is a Vol 2. I think another development cycle could let the team bolster both FC1 and a hypothetical FC2 and that it would really turn the tide for both.

2 minutes ago, sevenless said:

Hmm, last chance for a DD this year before x-mas vacation? Let´s see.

I hope they do. I'd love a nice DD update with a nod to what they are doing next year so I can speculate and do end of 2019 speculative pieces for 2020 :)

• Upvote 1