Jump to content

Recommended Posts

All of this F5, wololol, end-of-sale, see you in September, deedle-DD stuff is just a Tempest in a teapot...Tempest...Tempest!!...TEMPEST!!!  :crazy:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GiantCorn said:

Im in no rush, weve all waited a while.  A few more days wont make any difference to us.  But if they head off any bugs now that will be better.

 

it does make a difference to some, though. It's a lack of communication and I just don't understand it. Why can they not just announce a set date and time? What harm would it do? Almost every other game developer does that. The best we have is 'end of September' with no further indication beyond that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When there's lots of individual features that all need to be tested separately but at the same all time need to work together, it makes it very difficult to give a precise timeframe.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Feathered_IV said:

When there's lots of individual features that all need to be tested separately but at the same all time need to work together, it makes it very difficult to give a precise timeframe.

That is understandable, so why not get it all working first, then announce a date? Also, why not trickle out the aircraft minus the new features, they appear to be ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

because otherwise we'd be denied all this delicious tension...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tasmanaut said:

That is understandable, so why not get it all working first, then announce a date? Also, why not trickle out the aircraft minus the new features, they appear to be ready

you guys are never happy huh?

if they release it and some feature doesn't work, you're all like "why didn't they just fix it before releasing it?" and if they hold it back to make it as good as possible you are upset that it takes longer than originally expected.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, =FC=SteelFalcon said:

you guys are never happy huh?

if they release it and some feature doesn't work, you're all like "why didn't they just fix it before releasing it?" and if they hold it back to make it as good as possible you are upset that it takes longer than originally expected.

not really. There are current bugs, such as the sound issue, that I tolerate and don't pay much attention to. I'd rather have some new content with potential bugs that will be fixed than cryptic/vague suggestions of 'soon' or 'end of september', 

  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LF_Gallahad said:

well done.

Medium rare for me please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [_FLAPS_]Diggun said:

560 odd users online. Is there some hype ongoing?

 

 

Nah, me and the other 559 other peeps are always hangin here...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how long after this is released will the , "So when do we see the next one?" threads start? 

"It's been a week since BoB was released, why no news on the next game?"

"Maybe they'll tell us next week!"

"Jason said it's going to be the Pacific!"

"He never promised that!"

"Why don't we know yet?" 

"They're hiding something!"

"Next week for sure! It's going to be Korea! Bet on it!"

"Why can't they tell us something? They OWE it to us to tell us something!"

"My God, I've been flying BoB for a week and I'm ready for the next one dammit! This isn't fair!"

......ad nauseum....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Poochnboo said:

So how long after this is released will the , "So when do we see the next one?" threads start? 

"It's been a week since BoB was released, why no news on the next game?"

"Maybe they'll tell us next week!"

"Jason said it's going to be the Pacific!"

"He never promised that!"

"Why don't we know yet?" 

"They're hiding something!"

"Next week for sure! It's going to be Korea! Bet on it!"

"Why can't they tell us something? They OWE it to us to tell us something!"

"My God, I've been flying BoB for a week and I'm ready for the next one dammit! This isn't fair!"

......ad nauseum....

It's too late for the next game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, [_FLAPS_]Diggun said:

560 odd users online. Is there some hype ongoing?

 

I heard something is about to happen today. Anyone know what is on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [_FLAPS_]Diggun said:

The Devs are massing...

 

 

For a blood bath???  😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lurch9494 said:

 

 

For a blood bath???  😮

I hope not. Contrary to popular belief, those really don't make your skin any more youthful and just leave you feeling sticky. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RedKestrel said:

I hope not. Contrary to popular belief, those really don't make your skin any more youthful and just leave you feeling sticky. 

 

 

Oh... I mean... You tried that...   😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It better be released today. 

I took off work for this. 

I postponed my wedding. 

Missed my grandmother's funeral. 

We were promised. 

Maybe not exactly. 

But we all knew what you meant and you let us believe it. 

I want my Bodenplatte money back. Or maybe a discount on a collector plane. 

Ok, I'll settle for a sneak peak.

Another video?

This is so unfair. 

  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord_Flashheart said:

why are there so many people on the forums at once

508 is that a lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This should be playing on the forums right now.

Anyone else here keep relaunching the launcher to see if it starts updating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Argh, even if it drops today/tomorrow, i likely won't be able to fly until the weekend. Such is the nature of life these days.

 

Gonna have to live vicariously through you lot until then. Relying on the steady stream of forum content to hold me through. Don't let me down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...