BTW do have we any rights that allow us to influence the outcome what the next Collector Plane will be??? - I can't remember it so long ago where we had the

helm - Here to add Ju-52 in the game then to make it flyable and then the poll what we want more IAR-80 or the MC.202 as next Collector Plane.

12 minutes ago, Livai said:

BTW do have we any rights that allow us to influence the outcome what the next Collector Plane will be??? - I can't remember it so long ago where we had the

helm - Here to add Ju-52 in the game then to make it flyable and then the poll what we want more IAR-80 or the MC.202 as next Collector Plane.

Do we have rights ? No, why would we ? Dev studio makes a product, consumers choose to buy it or not.

Do we have any influence ? possibly, If something appears to be in popular demand, and it fits the timeline / location then it's an easier product to sell I guess.

34 minutes ago, Livai said:

:rolleyes: MC.202 is already in the game and has been for quite some time pal... 

Check here https://il2sturmovik.com/store/collector-planes/

1 hour ago, 77.CountZero said:

makes sence to add vvs as collectable if next dlc could be again not east front, so vvs only players have things to buy

They can add it later, we have "enough" vvs planes, which can be used throughout bom,bos,bok, but not enough bobp planes. But i agree that Hurricane is good for early planeset, thats good.

Just now, Bullets said:

:rolleyes: MC.202 is already in the game and has been for quite some time pal... 

Check here https://il2sturmovik.com/store/collector-planes/

I was talking about that poll where we could decide our next Collector Plane, and how many polls we had since this time? - None

44 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

They can add it later, we have "enough" vvs planes, which can be used throughout bom,bos,bok, but not enough bobp planes. But i agree that Hurricane is good for early planeset, thats good.

How i see it in last 18months only new vvs thing was Po2, so for next 18months if no Yak9s then nothing new to buy for vvs only crowd if we go pto or westfront as dlc, i expected Yak9 as its most famous and fits, but Yak9T also is suprise,any west front collectables they can add later if need for them is there.

6 minutes ago, Livai said:

I was talking about that poll where we could decide our next Collector Plane, and how many polls we had since this time? - None

its just to small numbers on any poll, few 100s vote at best of few tens of thousands probable costumers having game, and most likely ppl who dont care about airplane in question would not even bather to vote.

1 hour ago, Livai said:

Countless comments and polls over the years have put the Hurricane at the top of the list. Even when development moved to other places people were still asking for the Hurricane. We also don't know what people wrote in to the suggestion box. I suspect the same is true for the Yak-9.

Jason and team tend to do things based on the data they have. We don't know what that is but you can be rest assured they they strategically picked aircraft that the community was interested in.

BTW: We already have a MC.202 and apparently the IAR 80/81 is a tough one due to lack of resources.

Edited by ShamrockOneFive

25 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

How i see it in last 18months only new vvs thing was Po2, so for next 18months if no Yak9s then nothing new to buy for vvs only crowd if we go pto or westfront as dlc, i expected Yak9 as its most famous and fits, but Yak9T also is suprise,any west front collectables they can add later if need for them is there.

If we go to early western front how many early planes you can use in bobp? and from late eastern front?

1 minute ago, Voidhunger said:

If we go to early western front how many early planes you can use in bobp? and from late eastern front?

P-51B/C, P-47D10-22, P-38H/early J, Typhoon, B-26s, A-20G, Mosquitos... and so on

And like i say before, if next dlc is west front or pto, makes sence to do vvs colectable airplane like Yak9s next, so that means its not late east front probably as then no big need for this type of vvs airplane.

13 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

P-51B/C, P-47D10-22, P-38H/early J, Typhoon, B-26s, A-20G, Mosquitos... and so on

And like i say before, if next dlc is west front or pto, makes sence to do vvs colectable airplane like Yak9s next, so that means its not late east front probably as then no big need for this type of vvs airplane.

I would say quite the opposite, late war VVS planes are needed and if we move to PTO, we can say goodbye to western/eastern planes.

4 hours ago, Livai said:

Well, i think the polling here isnt necessarily a completely accurate reflection of the consumer base as a whole. There will be a big percentage of owners who arent even on here whatsoever. Secondly, there is an overrepresentation of multiplayer only on the forums (probably close to 50% in my estimation)  - where by the connection data 1c has, this group is only a small percentage of the overall consumer base, and they know that.

But I agree it is nice to be able to provide some input into desires about what to produce.

Edited by Redwo1f
  • Upvote 1

I’m not quite sure what tomorrow’s DD will bring, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were a bit too busy.

We got spoiled last week with the video and Jason’s tempest story. 

That being said, I would love to hear how the community voiceovers for English pilots turned out, and what the process of bringing those into the game was like.

• Upvote 1

I would appreciate an official comment on the potential Yak-9, Yak-9T, and Hurricane collector planes mentioned by one of the Developers days ago in the Russian forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, =27=Davesteu said:

I would appreciate an official comment on the potential Yak-9, Yak-9T, and Hurricane collector planes mentioned by one of the Developers days ago in the Russian forum.

Oh wow. Is there a dev post tracker?

31 minutes ago, =27=Davesteu said:

Announcements of new A/C usually come in DD's or separate posts in that section. 

Anything else is scuttlebut 😎  and then speculation, which is always fun

The next DD should bring some official news soon... or maybe the next one...

I don't speak Russian but the dev post that started this (thread) lacks context and does not translate well.. I guess we will find out soon enough after the official tease of 'several collecter aircraft to come' 

Cheers, Dakpilot 

I would vote for IAR80/81, Fieseler Storch, Hurricane and Typhoon.

more pictures of new maps for bobp fc for sure in next week dd

oh and pictures of yak9t with 37mm 😄

Edited by 77.CountZero

1 hour ago, 77.CountZero said:

more pictures of new maps for bobp fc for sure in next week dd

oh and pictures of yak9t with 37mm 😄

I was meh about the Yak-9T but tbh I have such good memories of it in Il-2 1946 that I'll probably get it if it comes out. Hurricane first though, lol.

6 hours ago, Danziger said:

Didn't we just get a huge DD Friday?

Yes, LAST Friday 😄

Recently we've been getting updates every other week. Not sure if we'll see one this week though with a big patch on the horizon and still some details on the map, seasons, vehicles and other doodads still partially outstanding, it seems to me that there's plenty of content for all of September. We'll see how the devs choose to approach this.

• Upvote 1

Hoping for some more shots of the 1945 airfields once they’ve put the default overlay of craters and bomb damage on.  

13 hours ago, R3animate said:

Oh wow. Is there a dev post tracker?

Stated by IAmNotARobot on the russian forum if you search for posts by user. 

Definitely worthy of spilling the beans over for a short DD tomorrow to get the .com users up to date. 

A Yak-9 would be very nice. This pleases me in a very pleasing way.

19 minutes ago, Danziger said:

A Yak-9 would be very nice. This pleases me in a very pleasing way.

A Jak-9DD maybe... 😂

• Haha 1

I'm really hoping to see the Arras map finally. I'm super curious how the map and the battle zone look like! 

Probably get an announcement of all 26 new collector planes, a day chopped off the working week, free school dinners all round and the moon on a stick, right guys? 

• Haha 2

All 26 collector planes being Bf109 versions, the day chopped off the working week being Sunday, and the free school dinners all vegan, hence no moon on a stick either, since we all know it is made of cheese.  

I suppose I am a "glass half empty" sort. 

• Haha 1

Let`s make DD ourselves:)

Next patch in september not final one. We get p51, p38, new physiology and, possibly, Bodenplatte map.

Final patch in october with Tempest, Bodenplatte career, new Marshal mode and FC release. 

Next project announcement in november.

Hurricane will be made in 5 modifications, include lend-lease one. (It`s hard to understand what Danila bear in mind exactly, sorry)

Be aware - it`s all subject to change, as always.

From Russia whith love, guys;)

Spoiler

Edited by Vilir
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, unreasonable said:

All 26 collector planes being Bf109 versions, the day chopped off the working week being Sunday, and the free school dinners all vegan, hence no moon on a stick either, since we all know it is made of cheese.  

Is that you raaaid?  :crazy:

Edited by bzc3lk
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Vilir said:

Let`s make DD ourselves:)

Next patch in september not final one. We get p51, p38, new physiology and, possibly, Bodenplatte map.

Final patch in october with Tempest, Bodenplatte career, new Marshal mode and FC release. 

Next project announcement in november.

Hurricane will be made in 5 modifications, include lend-lease one. (It`s hard to understand what Danila bear in mind exactly, sorry)

Be aware - it`s all subject to change, as always.

From Russia whith love, guys;)

Reveal hidden contents

Nice thanks for video, funny how crowd try to make him say whats next battle of 😄

And around 11:50 he talks about yak-9 9t and hurri ( and crowd go wiled must be hurri fans :) ) , so this meating was what robot whos not robot dev was talking about in post

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

so this meating was what robot whos not robot dev was talking about in post

exactly:)

personally I'm very hyped about the new spotting and drawing distances on the map. So sweet that they managed to find a solution for this long lasting drawback :)

2 hours ago, bzc3lk said:

Is that you raaaid?  :crazy:

No, he thinks an election is on the cards "soon" tm.

2 hours ago, Oyster_KAI said:

Could somebody translate that YT video😭

Vilir post explained all important stuff from video in short, hes russian speaking

• Thanks 1

Wow, map sooner than expected! (Possibly).

I would love to hear more about the new ground units for BoBP. Right now we have the jeep, the flak38 halftrack, and the Flak38 (all available in ME without the people manning them). I wonder what else is on the way.

I would love to see a higher detail fuel truck that can move around, so we can do animations on the ground. With that, some details on rearm and refuel plans would be great!

Good vid even with the retarded Google Translate.  The crowd was definitely going wild over the announcement of the Hurricane 🤣

Also talking about importance of VR and optimizing it more and with better stability which I hope means technology like Foreated Rendering will be stable when used with Il2.  That and Non Parallel Projection mode being available for Canted VR Headset Displays.

Yak 9 and Hurri - nice and I'm sure they'll sneak in a Spit XIV in there as well 😎