Two weeks, that does bring back memories.  I'm just wondering, wasn't the 51 "estimated" release date some time in June?  Of course that could be later in June. BTW the "Testers" have not been posting much of late, hum:popcorm:

I would like to see HD video of schwalbe in action before the patch. Video from the expo will be nice to show atmosphere at the show and people around, but its not good to capture planes flying, tanks fighting.

Maybe someone from the expo crew  can take hd video from the pc before the show begin....or after.

Shamrock maybe?

Edited by Voidhunger
4 minutes ago, SJ_Butcher said:

I would like to know about patch notes...

They are those things that tell us all about all the juicy things in the latest update, Happy to help ! 

Sorry, could not resist :)

On 6/7/2019 at 3:01 AM, Voidhunger said:

I would like to see HD video of schwalbe in action before the patch. Video from the expo will be nice to show atmosphere at the show and people around, but its not good to capture planes flying, tanks fighting.

Maybe someone from the expo crew  can take hd video from the pc before the show begin....or after.

Shamrock maybe?

I’m on it. It’ll be hand held but I’ll do what I can.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
On 6/7/2019 at 12:44 AM, 357th_Dog said:

Friends...it seems SCHWALBOLOLOLOLOLO is ineffective. 

Then not enough SCHWALBOLOLOLOOOOs have been used.

SCHWALBOLOLOLOOOO

262 can arrive any day, my body is ready.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:53 AM, Pierre64 said:

A favorable sign ? 😁

2996A84F-EF3E-44A2-BF41-A8273F360A22.thumb.jpeg.c2599c6a962ae43486747dafa806061b.jpeg

In my thread about ME262, there were exactly 262 replies. I have dreamed about that since... Hoping it was a signal or something, lol

• Upvote 2