1 hour ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

Considering the broad spectrum of this audience, I'm willing to bet the joke is lost on many here.

I didn't get it but thanks to you now I do.

Bloody hell you could not get in to your food quickly with one of them.

1 hour ago, AeroAce said:

I didn't get it but thanks to you now I do.

Bloody hell you could not get in to your food quickly with one of them.

It is surprisingly fast to use. They stopped issuing them before I served but I’ve used them for hiking/camping.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Jade_Monkey said:

The sale email explicitly says 2-3 weeks for the update. Time to go back to the game boys.

Hehe. 2 weeks. I suppose if it is said in a published news bulletin, it is outside of the realm of the "2 weeks" internal joke .... right? Or is it?!

Heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...;)

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Elem said:

Heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...heads...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The weather is heating up and so is Sturmovik! The Me-262, S.E.5a and Albatros D.Va will be added to Battle of Bodenplatte and Flying Circus in 2-3 weeks’ time and two new tanks are also making great progress for Tank Crew – the PzKpfw IV Ausf.G and T-34 Mod. 43 are coming along nicely. Look for more info on these in our upcoming Developer Diaries. And of course, the P-51, Tempest Mk. V, P-38 and B-25 (A.I.) are also heavily being worked on as we speak and getting closer and closer each week. Look for those a little lat er this Summer! The Arras map for Flying Circus is also being worked on by our partner Yugra Media and the Bodenplatte map is also being worked on by our in-house team so do not worry, they are coming!

My guess is the next update will coincide with the timeframe the Rift S is going to be released for sale on the shelves, about May 29th, give or take a couple. It will be as I call it, a “happy coincidence!”

Edited by BornToBattle