Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

Hm, seems optimistic. Its only been a little over a week since the last update hasn't it? Maybe a dev diary this week.
Unless the slightly delayed Me-262 will make an appearance...it was originally planned to be in the last update right?

 

I'll bet on that. At least it means that the game should be completely accessible, so it sounds less like an update will be uploaded.  It would still be great, no question!  
There are higher chances for a sweet DD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

Hm, seems optimistic. Its only been a little over a week since the last update hasn't it? Maybe a dev diary this week.
Unless the slightly delayed Me-262 will make an appearance...it was originally planned to be in the last update right?

 

 

I am permitted my optimisms.  :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CanadaOne said:

 

 

I am permitted my optimisms.  :P

 

 

 

No you are NOT!

Keep it up and it's off to the northern most point of Siberia for you. 🤨

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thad said:

 

No you are NOT!

Keep it up and it's off to the northern most point of Siberia for you. 🤨

He's already from Canada, Thad. The frozen north holds no fear for such as he. Send him to Arizona or something.
/also Canadian, my melting point is about 15 celsius

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah.... that explains his boldness. 🌝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thad said:

Ah.... that explains his boldness. 🌝

 

And my good looks. :cool:

 

 

1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

He's already from Canada, Thad. The frozen north holds no fear for such as he. Send him to Arizona or something.
/also Canadian, my melting point is about 15 Celsius

 

I spent the last six-weeks shoveling roofs. By the end of it we were shoveling uphill on some roofs because the snow bank was higher than the roof.

 

I'll take a week in Arizona. :popcorm:

 

 

 

...or a 262.

Edited by CanadaOne
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CanadaOne said:

 

And my good looks. :cool:

For a brief two weeks of the year when Canadians aren't bundled up from head to toe, we're an attractive bunch.

1 hour ago, -LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor said:

I will gladly take his banishing to Arizona for him. I am sick of the cold and would like to make friends with some cacti. 

Better you than me! I hear those cacti are real pricks!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

Better you than me! I hear those cacti are real pricks!

 

Yes, but they have their good points. 🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedKestrel said:

For a brief two weeks of the year when Canadians aren't bundled up from head to toe, we're an attractive bunch.

Better you than me! I hear those cacti are real pricks!

 

37 minutes ago, Thad said:

 

Yes, but they have their good points. 🙄

Those are both very pointed observations. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -LUCKY-ThanksSkeletor said:

I've heard if you wololo hard enough it melts the snow and gets you a 262, but I cannot verify how effective this method is. 

 

I'll go outside and yell it at the snow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this weeks DD is on jet engine management, I'll go 'oooooooooh'.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 12:35 PM, Diggun said:

If this weeks DD is on jet engine management, I'll go 'oooooooooh'.

 

And I will go all-rick-flair  "WHOOOOOO"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah no jet news, this week has to be DD with info about plans for next DLCs :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

Nah no jet news, this week has to be DD with info about plans for next DLCs :)

 

You mean next Collector planes? Spit XIV, Mossie, Arado 123, maybe Meteor F3? Wololo!

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sevenless said:

 

You mean next Collector planes? Spit XIV, Mossie, Arado 123, maybe Meteor F3? Wololo!

 

Yes please! :biggrin:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sevenless said:

 

You mean next Collector planes? Spit XIV, Mossie, Arado 123, maybe Meteor F3? Wololo!

Spit XIV and this game will be perfect for me!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sevenless said:

 

You mean next Collector planes? Spit XIV, Mossie, Arado 123, maybe Meteor F3? Wololo!

That would ge good appetizer :) 

16 months pased since they anounced bobp, fc, tc and collectable g6 and fn, i think were ripe for onother what future holds news dump :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would just like to say to you all how very much I appreciate being able to come to this forum, and this thread particularly, and just enjoy the company and conversation of a bunch of like-minded, shamelessly geeky enthusiasts, who are here just to be passionate and talk about shared interests and a hobby.

 

It's chicken soup for the soul. even most of the arguments :)

 

What a change from reality. Y'all rock.

 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sevenless said:

 

You mean next Collector planes? Spit XIV, Mossie, Arado 123, maybe Meteor F3? Wololo!

 

They will be added to the list that includes the Hurricane, C47, Storch and FW 189.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Voidhunger said:

I wonder if we get schwalbe without bodenplatte map with longer airfields

Good question. I'm eagerly waiting for the map so we can have more multiplayer missions instead of Stalingrad all the time.

It's gonna be a good change of pace and I can't wait.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many cities of Stalingrad size or greater can we expect on the new map?

Edited by Diggun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Legioneod said:

Good question. I'm eagerly waiting for the map so we can have more multiplayer missions instead of Stalingrad all the time.

It's gonna be a good change of pace and I can't wait.

The maps going to be the game changer. Can't wait for it. Can't wait for the whole thing to come out. Just wanna fly a highly detailed model of the p-51 over western europe, online is going to be so incredibly awesome once the whole package is out.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Just wanna fly a highly detailed model of the Tempest over western europe, online is going to be so incredibly awesome once the whole package is out.

 

Just fixed that for you... that's so much better  :yahoo:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trooper117 said:

 

Just fixed that for you... that's so much better  :yahoo:

I will take both!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...And a clipped wing Mk IX LF in it's natural habitat....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JonRedcorn said:

The maps going to be the game changer. Can't wait for it. Can't wait for the whole thing to come out. Just wanna fly a highly detailed model of the p-51 over western europe, online is going to be so incredibly awesome once the whole package is out.

Agreed, it can't come soon enough. I'm itching to fly actual missions in the P-47 and P-51 but very few servers have anything for Bodenplatte right now, everyone is waiting on the map.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Diggun said:

How many cities of Stalingrad size or greater can we expect on the new map?

 

The recent developer diary listed about a half dozen or more major city centres. I would guess at least some of those are Stalingrad-esq in size.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot wait for this map either.  Odyssey+ on the truck for delivery today, first time trying VR any minute.  Would those two be good together?   (Am I blessed?)

 

Ceowulf<><

Edit:  Ok, no, really, I'm going to do my work now.

Edited by Ceowulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ceowulf said:

I cannot wait for this map either.  Odyssey+ on the truck for delivery today, first time trying VR any minute.  Would those two be good together?   (Am I blessed?)

 

Ceowulf<><

Edit:  Ok, no, really, I'm going to do my work now.

If you've never tried VR you are probably in for a treat. Head over to the VR subforum if you have any questions.

33 minutes ago, Legioneod said:

Agreed, it can't come soon enough. I'm itching to fly actual missions in the P-47 and P-51 but very few servers have anything for Bodenplatte right now, everyone is waiting on the map.

 

Been playing 1946 with various modifications. It lacks all the charm the planes have in this game but it's still fun none the less. Good holdover till we get bodenplatte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news would be that map will be in next update alongside 262, so Pat can add it to PWCG and MP reasons!

About future of brand (beyond BoBp) i hope to see soon part 4 interview in Sham's blog (PTO ;) )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...