7 hours ago, Feathered_IV said:

Never too late for some DD's

2019-Design-NEW-Plus-Size-Bra-36-50-C-DD

Ooh crikey Asgar, don't fancy yours much!

Well, I am not the super professional on this, but for sure this is a D-cup - and double D is always something good.

One important thing Jason revealed in his comment in another thread.

P51d aimed for June following Tempest and P38j being last means BoBp official release is at the end of the year....also means dora and 262 could be released in April/March.

Before next planes arrives there will be two updates, my speculation is on lot of improvements and maybe map coming with it.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Livai said:

Release at the end of the year, now seriously two years for these Quality if this was CloD or DCS World ok then but Great Battles...............................

didnt see where they said it will be fully out on end of 2019, and even if it is its more like year and half work on it, good thing we preordered and can play earlyer :)

58 minutes ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

P51d aimed for June following Tempest and P38j being last means BoBp official release is at the end of the year....also means dora and 262 could be released in April/March.

Before next planes arrives there will be two updates, my speculation is on lot of improvements and maybe map coming with it.

yea i hope the bobp map comes with the d9 and 262 (i hope) but more probable with the p51

1 hour ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

Was hoping to fly the Dora while waiting for the F14, that’s sad news.