Just now, Legioneod said:

Yep. The P-47 is something truly different from anything we've seen so far and I think that is partially why everyone is so excited for it.

I can't wait to shoot it down, not sure if that counts though.

You obviously left out a key word in your post. "I can't wait to TRY to shoot it down, not sure if that counts though."  😀

42 minutes ago, Finkeren said:

Seems so, and I honestly don’t get it. Yeah, we get a nice slew of new planes, but nothing huge gameplay-wise. You’d think that the update that introduced the career mode would be the most hyped ever, but I actually think this tops it.

Umm...we are getting one of the most famous American airplanes of all time. It's not exactly difficult to figure out. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, LukeFF said:

Umm...we are getting one of the most famous American airplanes of all time. It's not exactly difficult to figure out. 

just wait for the update that brings the 262 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

For myself, I think the "Multiplayer Marshall" update should be a great turn point as an update.

It can modify the way some MP is handle and brings a lot of depth...

Edited by SCG_Manu653
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Voidhunger said:

How strong is hype on the Russian forum? if someone know

quick check on latest dd209 topic and no suprises as not mutch talk about new 47 pic, more talk is about u2 and what yak9 we should get

8 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

is about u2 and what yak9 we should get

I like that Yak-9 bit of info. That would be very nice.

its just users like us speculating insted about 47 about yak9 noting from devs about it there, but i hope like them for atleast one collectable 1944-45 vvs fighter yak 3 9 or la7 no  mather ill get it when it comes like i got yak 1b and la5fn

Obviously the big three U.S.A.A.F. fighters are on their way. If ever the large influx of U.S. based simmers is going to happen, it'll be because of these. I think the hype for the P-38 will equal the anticipation floating through the forum now, maybe even exceed it. After all, it will be the only single seat, prop driven twin engine fighter in the game. It will be a unique design unlike anything else in the game. After the P-51D, I'm looking forward to that more than anything else in BOBP.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Rjel said:

Obviously the big three U.S.A.A.F. fighters are on their way. If ever the large influx of U.S. based simmers is going to happen, it'll be because of these. I think the hype for the P-38 will equal the anticipation floating through the forum now, maybe even exceed it. After all, it will be the only single seat, prop driven twin engine fighter in the game. It will be a unique design unlike anything else in the game. After the P-51D, I'm looking forward to that more than anything else in BOBP.

Completely agree. I am waiting most for the P-38. ME262 will be fun as well. But that twin tail captured me as a kid and to fly one in VR..oh man. Can't freakin wait. And of course for what we are all here excited about, hopefully making an appearance in our hangars soon..dat Jug.

Edited by Torso

3 hours ago, sevenless said:

I want that thang now!

Same here.

Playing the Fw 190 Jabo campaign on the Kuban map, I also realized I'll probably need to go online and find some 'merricans to fly with.

Anybody going to go flying on friday nights? East Coast people preferred due to timezone-differential.

The Malcolm-hooded P-51B/C in that video also looked nice!

Every time I check back on the site I half expect to see the "announcement" thread lit up.

C'mon, I have the day off tomorrow. :fly:

17 minutes ago, CanadaOne said:

Every time I check back on the site I half expect to see the "announcement" thread lit up.

C'mon, I have the day off tomorrow. :fly:

As I keep saying the 31st.  I would even be able to get to my computer until after 9p/m PDT. :( 

• Upvote 1

It is nearly 3 AM Oct 31st in Moscow right now. We may see an update later tonight if they go for a morning release.

Edited by P51DMatt

1 minute ago, sevenless said:

Hmmm...

I'm starting to get the feeling that we aren't getting it today, or even this week😢

Just now, EAF19_Marsh said:

Shirley next release is before end of November?

It's just a matter on days imo, no more than another week.

3 minutes ago, EAF19_Marsh said:

Shirley next release is before end of November?

Let's hope so, but don't call me Shirley.

• Haha 1

What about.... We get the announcement that the update will happen early next week (P47, K4, U-2), pre-order U-2 opening, and some details about the 'amusing' discussions recently had in Russia?

Not that I'm hyped, but.... clocks have changed, it's dark all the time, and conditions couldn't be perfecter to do some simming!!!

53 minutes ago, Diggun said:

What about.... We get the announcement that the update will happen early next week (P47, K4, U-2), pre-order U-2 opening, and some details about the 'amusing' discussions recently had in Russia?

Not that I'm hyped, but.... clocks have changed, it's dark all the time, and conditions couldn't be perfecter to do some simming!!!

how about they will publish the new update? No chance?

I can't wait any longer for this update, I'm gonna have to do something drastic if it doesn't release in a week or two.

I'm gonna be forced to buy a console and Red Dead Redemption 2 just to ease my suffering, don't make me do it Devs, just release the update.

Edited by Legioneod
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Legioneod said:

I can't wait any longer for this update, I'm gonna have to do something drastic if it doesn't release in a week or two.

I'm gonna be forced to buy a console and Read Dead Redemption 2 just to ease my suffering, don't make me do it Devs, just release the update.

RDR2 is coming out on pc right? I might give it a try. It depends on how the game plays. 

Grt M

8 minutes ago, I./ZG1_Martijnvdm said:

RDR2 is coming out on pc right? I might give it a try. It depends on how the game plays. 

Grt M

No official announcement for a pc release, so far it's console exclusive. Rockstar would be pretty dumb if they don't release it on pc imo, but then again they didn't release the first one for pc either.

Edited by Legioneod

1 minute ago, Legioneod said:

No official announcement for a pc release, so far it's console exclusive. Rockstar would be pretty dumb if they don't release it on pc imo, but then again they didn't release the first one for pc either.

Ok. I thought that the pc release was a sure thing. With GTA5 it came way later with the new console re-release. We will see what happens. I just can't handle a controller, so i need to wait anyway. 

Grt M

I'm interested in the opportunities Bodenplatte brings like new players who don't like the East front. I created a poll so we can share our opinions. Now that the P47 is near we should see how the situation develops.

2 hours ago, Legioneod said:

I'm gonna be forced to buy a console and Red Dead Redemption 2 just to ease my suffering, don't make me do it Devs, just release the update.

Do it anyway Red Dead is amazing its all ive been playing since Friday. 

5 minutes ago, nightrise said:

Do it anyway Red Dead is amazing its all ive been playing since Friday. 

Ima see about buying it today and playing it on a family members xbox.

We get K4 skin screenshots this Friday, and the update comes next week after the sale ends. Boom. That's my guess.

• Upvote 1