that'd be nice. ....oooo look at all those lights and buttons.....

9 minutes ago, Asgar said:

Me 262 Cockpit anyone?

Would make sense. Additionally content of the january patch which should bring career mode for U2?

new moon-on-a-stick functionality?

13 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

News of an I-153... be sure!

How appropriate for this page.

29 minutes ago, LP1888 said:

Heard that Pacific will be announced today aswell 

No no, today they will announce Spanish Civil War, Pacific is next week :ph34r:

Oh come on if this week dont come with nothing it will be a month without news the next week lol

Battle of Malta!

Battle of Poland (not sure if there was much in the air for this)

Battle of Devlog!

• Haha 1

a Battle of Debrecen would be nice... Tho that (as far as I know) was mainly a tank battle. (USSR vs Axis)

Had "Battle of the breakfast buffet" this morning. Does that count? ;)

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, csThor said:

Had "Battle of the breakfast buffet" this morning. Does that count? ;)

Was it served within 2 weeks?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One important thing Jason revealed in his comment in another thread.

P51d aimed for June following Tempest and P38j being last means BoBp official release is at the end of the year....also means dora and 262 could be released in April/March.

Before next planes arrives there will be two updates, my speculation is on lot of improvements and maybe map coming with it.

• Like 2

Release at the end of the year, now seriously two years for these Quality if this was CloD or DCS World ok then but Great Battles...............................

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Livai said:

Release at the end of the year, now seriously two years for these Quality if this was CloD or DCS World ok then but Great Battles...............................

didnt see where they said it will be fully out on end of 2019, and even if it is its more like year and half work on it, good thing we preordered and can play earlyer :)

Waiting for news on the Hurricane

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

P51d aimed for June following Tempest and P38j being last means BoBp official release is at the end of the year....also means dora and 262 could be released in April/March.

Before next planes arrives there will be two updates, my speculation is on lot of improvements and maybe map coming with it.

yea i hope the bobp map comes with the d9 and 262 (i hope) but more probable with the p51

17 hours ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

I thought nothing can make me to throw up, until i saw that clip 🤢💩

It was just chocolate pudding if it makes you feel better. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

News of an I-153... be sure!

Imagine... :)

If not I have to put one together myself.

Chaika.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EAF_Ribbon said:

Was hoping to fly the Dora while waiting for the F14, that’s sad news.

I don't think they have done much lately since they have been gone on Holiday/Vacation. 

2 hours ago, Livai said:

You have no idea how hard it is to build planes and we're building 3 products in less than 2 years. Get some perspective please.

Jason

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 20

January is a typically slow month for news around here. Holidays and vacations wrapping up while the team ramps back up. Just relax and give em a little breathing room. I'm sure the next DD will be awesome as usual. Next week..................

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

You have no idea how hard it is to build planes and we're building 3 products in less than 2 years. Get some perspective please.

Jason

As a now not friend once reacted to me telling him how hard it must be to make planes for sims he replied: "oh just punch in a few parameters and done"... i think that was the time when I accidentally banned him from teamspeak ... I am no programmer, but across the board, making a good flight model, and making systems work/react in realistic way must be a hell of a job to do, and you guys are pushing crazy heavily with all these projects! Wish you the best! Here hoping! most important: Take Your Time!

• Upvote 2

Its normal that people are impatient, I too cant wait unfortunately for all three products, so its even harder for me, but like Jason said its hard for such small team.

This year will be awesome!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voidhunger said:

Its normal that people are impatient, I too cant wait unfortunately for all three products, so its even harder for me, but like Jason said its hard for such small team.

This year will be awesome!

Same for me. Actually I´m more impatient about the Career implementation for the U2 then for the release of the Dora or 262. I can wait for them until eastern but I want to start a night witches career.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

DD today?

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, E4GLEyE said:

As a now not friend once reacted to me telling him how hard it must be to make planes for sims he replied: "oh just punch in a few parameters and done"... i think that was the time when I accidentally banned him from teamspeak ... I am no programmer, but across the board, making a good flight model, and making systems work/react in realistic way must be a hell of a job to do, and you guys are pushing crazy heavily with all these projects! Wish you the best! Here hoping! most important: Take Your Time!

sorry but then I expect more. Each time when I take off with a 109 or Fw190 its absolute too easy and I though to me did I start warthunder....

Dont want to troll but its very annoying for me. For sure they can take their time, but pls more quality. I will pay extra money for that , this

is not the issue . Its my opinion....

with respect for the dev team and Jason

Edited by RoteDreizehn
  • Confused 1

Along with what comes next for BoX,I hope for news on Flying Circus crates.I seem to remember these are in 3rd party hands which may mean ( I hope...) that a couple of them could come in the next time frame and sometime a decent period map as well.Flying the four we have now is a hoot but pretty limited in QM's.

43655184_1917401578341146_2895945668570906624_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

Truth. 

15 hours ago, Jason_Williams said:

Jason

Their perspective as a potential customer of those products is incredibly valuable, and it's both sad and strange that you ignore customer feedback based entirely on your incredulity that everyone isn't kissing your feet in adoration. To me, the way you engage with people on the forums is honestly the only blemish on the team and the product.

Edited by molotovb
  • Upvote 1