14 minutes ago, 6./ZG26_Klaus_Mann said:

Well, US Time is a bit weird, so there is still a Chance. 

Freedom time isn't weird. Euro time is weird. :angry:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just out, all about tanks.  Looks very interesting I just may buy for a holiday gift to myself. 

9 hours ago, danielprates said:

Indeed we havent seen anything from TC for a while!

Aha! Looks like I was on the money. 

Hey @AeroAce remember we had a discussion (friendly as I recall) about the level of 'bumpyness' for tank maps? They appear to be aiming at a map 16x more accurate, pertaining land features. Seems to be shaping up nicely!

11th or 12th we need a patch for Po-2/U2. Otherwise it will be too late for x-mas sales.

2 hours ago, sevenless said:

11th or 12th we need a patch for Po-2/U2. Otherwise it will be too late for x-mas sales.

From what I've read it wont be included in the sale anyways. Not 100% sure though.

9 hours ago, Legioneod said:

From what I've read it wont be included in the sale anyways. Not 100% sure though.

Ah I think that is a language thing with english not being my native tongue but german. What I meant was U2 being released before x-mas and regularily being sold. What I did not mean was U2 being offered at reduced price. Hope that makes it clearer.

• Upvote 1

From DD 208 (19 Oct): 

"Of course, we have many discussions about potential ways of improving the project in the near future and more distant plans. We can't disclose what we're discussing yet, but when we'll be able to tell you we're sure you'll be surprised and amused by the new prospects."

From Jason's message from 01 November, concerning feedback feature

"We will then analyze your responses and try and apply your answers to current and future plans.  "

Knowing the Devs, I'm sure the feedbacks they received have been analyzed. It seems logical to me that they make at least some slight adjustments to their future plannings based on said feedbacks, and that the feedback isn't just some PR-stunt with no sequel at all. 

Now what I'd like is the following : A description / explanation of future plans  + how the player feedback influenced these plans.

I do agree this would seem more like a Christmas-DD to me than a 7th-of-December-DD

• Upvote 2

Well considering we just got a content release (pre-order) without an accompanying DD, I reckon chances are good that December could turn into another 'Month of Surprises'... 

2 minutes ago, Diggun said:

Well considering we just got a content release (pre-order) without an accompanying DD, I reckon chances are good that December could turn into another 'Month of Surprises'... 

I think you are right, as we know their is more content to come :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Diggun said:

Unexpected 3.008 this week today and on friday we see the Po2/U2 being announced for release next week. OK, I´m dreaming a little 🙂

• Haha 2

According one of the DD's the release of the Po-2 is in autumn 2018. Only two weeks left before winter sets in. :)

And I strongly recommend the 3rd party to start with the I-153 as a second project. :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, Uufflakke said:

And I strongly recommend the 3rd party to start with the I-153 as a second project. :rolleyes:

2nd that I-153 notion. Would also be great if we can get early Yak-1 and Lagg-3 for BoM, as we all know they were there in numbers. 

U2 "before the end of of the year" as they said.

I am sure they are preparing totally new yummy gameplay!

They surprised us with the ju52 new gameplay, although it needs more loadouts and reward the pilot.

Lets hope the best for the U2!

Edited by TG1_Nil
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1