Jason_Williams

Check out IL2 Career Generator (ex IL2Commander) for Campaign (Russian App)

Version 1.0.4:

- Added 5th server.

- 65th ShAP. Aces: Georgiy Nevkipely, Georgiy Parshin.

- 603rd BBAP. Ace Alexander Pomazunov.

- II./KG3 "Blitz". Ace Herbert Hampe.

Thank comrade Battler for help.

Thank you very much, Warhamm, finally the Ju88, I have waited for so long.

BTW, thanks also for fifth server, as I just noticed, when I opened a Ju88 career, that the third server is full and doesn´t accept a new career.

Edited by Yogiflight

Hey, for some reason the generator stopped accepting mission results... The sortie window ends with"The report is not about planting information" mission status after sortie is over, and career never progresses beyond that single mission. It used to work all right, what am I doing wrong?

Hey, for some reason the generator stopped accepting mission results... The sortie window ends with"The report is not about planting information" mission status after sortie is over, and career never progresses beyond that single mission. It used to work all right, what am I doing wrong?

To complete the mission it is necessary to land the plane. even if you play in a short version of mission. 

Translation mistake. Instead of "The report is not about planting information" should be "The report does not contain information about the landing".

Thank you Warhamm, still making Il-2 much more enjoyable  :)

Thanks, Warhamm, that was it; after unlocks were removed I've stopped landing to not inflate my pilot level :).

Another question; is there a way to force generator to let me fly plane I want? I've deleted my I-16 career some time ago, and now every time I try to start a career in 27th Regiment, it tells me to fly a Mig 3. Is that because I moved to new server?

Edited by Trupobaw

Another question; is there a way to force generator to let me fly plane I want? I've deleted my I-16 career some time ago, and now every time I try to start a career in 27th Regiment, it tells me to fly a Mig 3. Is that because I moved to new server?

It's just random. After you will lose your Mig3 maybe next airplane will be I-16. I would add Regiment which only flying I-16 but so far I could not find that in historical documents.

:) Good to know it's not pre-determined. However, I've made at least six attempts at making a new career, and each has been saddled in Mig. If the chance of getting I-16 is not set to be smaller, something may be wrong with server 5? Old I-16 career was on server 3.

(so, if I don't like my plane, I just forget to lower gear for landing? What are penalties for losing an airframe?)

EDIT: I was making these new careers under new names, and always got Mig-3. After I entered my old name from deleted I-16 career, I got I-16 at first try. Is pilots name used in random generator :)?

Edited by Trupobaw

Penalties are loosing merit points. And also you can wait for the next plane for days, weeks or even months. It depends on regiment and current situation at the front.

Random is just random. You can not affect it.

Edited by Warhamm

Hi Warhamm.

Something is wrong now. I had this situation twice. I landed on our (HQ) airfield, task wasn't completed (but it isnt necessary for IL2CG) but I recived this info about emergency landing on emeny territory:

Nowy-3JPG_axnrhnr.jpg

Any idea?

Ohhh! You have right! It was in the first chapter, my foul. Thank You.

It will be nice to see Jak-1b in campaign... I hope official campaing will be updated.

... and Ju-52... perhaps will be in BoS/BoM campaign too... ? So do You have to plan update IL2CG?

Edited by YoYo

You can set the Path to your Track IR (or FreeTrack etc...) if you want to. 

If you do it, Track IR will be started automatically if you launch the Career Generator. 

Thanks for your answer Yogiflight. I've found the XML document file. Unfortunatelly user login is written : " " as well as password written too : " " which weren't my password...

I had a look into Il2Careergenerator.xml. There are other .xml with russian pilots names...going to have a look inside but guess my password will not be inside.

I have the same problem :(

The generator crashes as soon as I switch side to Luftwaffe. Does anyone have this problem?

Edited by lypaLypa

Is this generator no longer supported? From what I have read you have to be online and connect to a server. No words from the developer since november 2016. I downloaded from Jasons first post and the program gives error messages when trying to log in. Didnt see anywhere a place to register on the app, only log in.

Edited by -47-Fritz_or_Ivan