Jason_Williams

Check out IL2 Career Generator (ex IL2Commander) for Campaign (Russian App)

Hello,

server is down? Cant log in.

Version 0.9.23:
- Added the ability for everyone who wants to add to the program aces. At the moment, added two pilots. Ahmed-Khan Sultan (9th GIAP) and Wilhelm Lemke (III./Jg 3 "Udet"). By default ace can not be killed, but in the settings it can be turned off.
- Added the ability to remove your own pilots.
- Mission of reconnaissance can be turned off in the settings.
- Add photos for all the events related to hospitalization.
- With an average wound is now in a hospital have to lie no less than 10 days. In heavy at least a month.
- Updated the mission of Juri_JS Platzschutzstaffel Pitomnik Mission Pack They're working now.

Download

Cервер не работает? Я не могу войти sad.gif

Hello,

server is down? Cant log in.

Your russian is so good ;) I did not even notice that you are from the .com forum :biggrin:

Edited by Warhamm
  • Upvote 2

Your russian is so good ;) I did not even notice that you are from the .com forum :biggrin:

Cпасибо! Я из тех временa, когда русский язык был обязательным в школе в нашей стране :salute:  .

btw.

Hmmm, please check it. Something is wrong with the new version from download section here: https://yadi.sk/d/sT1eqpsLf5aHU . Here is KSDCommander for Silent Hunter now (?).

Icons from rar file:

Nowy-3JPG_swqwree.jpg

I dont see v 0.9.23 of IL2CareerGenerator . With this new files I received this error:

Nowy-3JPG_swqwrqh.jpg

Edited by YoYo

Hmmm, please check it. Something is wrong with the new version from download section here: https://yadi.sk/d/sT1eqpsLf5aHU . Here is KSDCommander for Silent Hunter now (?).

Icons from rar file:

Nowy-3JPG_swqwree.jpg

I dont see v 0.9.23 of IL2CareerGenerator . With this new files I received this error:

Nowy-3JPG_swqwrqh.jpg

I confused with links yesterday :blush:  Try again now it should work.

Ok, here is a link for download: https://yadi.sk/d/JJNhp8u3qW8rt .

It works again! TY!

IL2Career_swqsxrn.jpg

Edit:

something is wrong with this version, after the mission I recived this info about the error:

Nowy-3JPG_swqsxxq.jpg

Edited by YoYo

I did second mission, again here this error with the new version:

th_Il-2%202016-03-27%2020-26-28_zpsxax4h

Log of missionReport(2016-03-27_19-46-50)[73] :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/35sov1

Everythink was ok in this mission. G-2, Ground attack.

"Index was from was outside of the range. It must have not minus level and be smaller than the size of the collection".

No any problems like this in the version before :( .

Edited by YoYo

"Index was from was outside of the range. It must have not minus level and be smaller than the size of the collection".

Fixed.

Thanks Warhamm, 3 new missions behind me. It works and I didnt notice any problems!  :)

Thanks Warhamm, 3 new missions behind me. It works and I didnt notice any problems!  :)

Its good  :) Thanks for reports  :salute:

Edited by Warhamm

Just one thing. In this new version no any stat of my squadron (I see stats of Top Aces only) and no reports of other pilots from my squadron.

It was deleted? It was very nice feature.

Nowy-3JPG_ssppaas.jpg

Edited by YoYo

Just one thing. In this new version no any stat of my squadron (I see stats of Top Aces only) and no reports of other pilots from my squadron.

It was deleted? It was very nice feature.

Your squadron saves in Data folder. When you updated program last time did you delete this folder?

You can generate new squadron. Click Edit button, check "Generate squadron", click save. And next time don't delete Data folder.

I removed it but I still have it in the trash fortunately. I will try, thank You!

Edit: ok it works!

Edited by YoYo

Ok, Im after the one mission from campaign after the 1.201 update.

It looks like everything is ok and the raport after the mission was ok too.

@Warhamm, do You have in plan to do the update for BoM campaign?

realy wanted to download your awsome programm but... it is suddenly reported as an unsafe download and i cannot bypass it or declare it as safe :(. So is it possible to upload maybe somewhere else?? thanks in advance so much  I cannot continue with my missions because it wants to update before i can continue.

Regards Rowdy

realy wanted to download your awsome programm but... it is suddenly reported as an unsafe download and i cannot bypass it or declare it as safe :(. So is it possible to upload maybe somewhere else?? thanks in advance so much  I cannot continue with my missions because it wants to update before i can continue.

Regards Rowdy

I had the same issue with the MS Edge browser. I used chrome as a work around.

unfortunally due to my work i canot use chrome :( and IE doesnt work well it's so buggy and laggy with windows 10. hmm kinda stuck now :( it's weird the 1th download went without any problems

Ok, Im after the one mission from campaign after the 1.201 update.

It looks like everything is ok and the raport after the mission was ok too.

@Warhamm, do You have in plan to do the update for BoM campaign?

Yes, but i haven't BoM. I will not buy it in the coming months, cause I'm in the mode of austerity. I want to buy a car before this summer. I hope to negotiate with any player to use BoS few days for developing

Regards Rowdy

Can't help with this. There should be a way to temporarily disable paranoid defense.

hi warhamm am i missing something?? i don't understand why you cannot upload your MOd somewhere else?? not even as a torrent? i mean it sucks to finnaly have something good for single players and then after an update to find out that your excluded from using it :(

Edited by Rowddy

hi warhamm am i missing something?? i don't understand why you cannot upload your MOd somewhere else?? not even as a torrent? i mean it sucks to finnaly have something good for single players and then after an update to find out that your excluded from using it :(

I'm all for the players to have not experienced any problems with the program. But I can not do anything with the browser, windows etc protection. If i will upload it to another site nothing will change. Your protection will still report about dangerous  :(

I sent you a PM with a dropbox link to the latest version.

Thank you. Try to download from this link. If problem will disappear please report me. But most likely will not change anything. if it will change I will change program storage to another host.

P.S. I am working to porting app to BOS. It will take few days. Initially there will be a bit of regiments.

Sorry for my English  :rolleyes:

Edited by Warhamm

Thanks for the link  i could install it very easy now i tried and it works even my progress has saved so i can continue :) many thanks guys.

I'll ask here, although I know it's not related to the tool itself: does the stock campaign now allow missions to be flown not as leader?

Thanks for the link  i could install it very easy now i tried and it works even my progress has saved so i can continue :) many thanks guys.

So, your browser report about dangerous on this link and don't report on the same archive but on another site? 

I'll ask here, although I know it's not related to the tool itself: does the stock campaign now allow missions to be flown not as leader?

Still not.

Version 1.0.1:

- Added support for BoM.

- 27 air defense IAP (Mig-3, I-16). Aces Alexey Katrich, Vailiy Matakov.

- 126 air defense IAP (P-40) is available from 2nd chapter. Aces Alexander Smirnov, Petr Belyasnik.

- III./Jg 51 "Mölders" (Bf 109 F-2). Aces Heinrich Krafft, Edmund Wagner

- IV./Jg 51 "Mölders" (Bf 109 F-2). Ases Oskar-Heinz Bär, Franz-Josef Beerenbrock.

- Added about 30 aces to the Soviet regimets of BoS by BRAT163.

- BRAT163 brought order to the photographs of Soviet pilots, added new ones.

- In the settings added the ability to specify an track app (Freetrack, Opentrack etc.) and configure it to start at the IL2CG startup or by button.

Edited by Warhamm
  • Upvote 2

Warhamm, any plans to add in forces from Regia Aeronautica? :happy:

Warhamm, any plans to add in forces from Regia Aeronautica? :happy:

Not yet thought about it. But if Ansirial will make Italian uniforms  :rolleyes:  

Version 1.0.1:

- Added support for BoM.

- 27 air defense IAP (Mig-3, I-16). Aces Alexey Katrich, Vailiy Matakov.

- 126 air defense IAP (P-40) is available from 2nd chapter. Aces Alexander Smirnov, Petr Belyasnik.

- III./Jg 51 "Mölders" (Bf 109 F-2). Aces Heinrich Krafft, Edmund Wagner

- IV./Jg 51 "Mölders" (Bf 109 F-2). Ases Oskar-Heinz Bär, Franz-Josef Beerenbrock.

- Added about 30 aces to the Soviet regimets of BoS by BRAT163.

- BRAT163 brought order to the photographs of Soviet pilots, added new ones.

- In the settings added the ability to specify an track app (Freetrack, Opentrack etc.) and configure it to start at the IL2CG startup or by button.

Thank You!

Tried this app for the first time last night. It's great, but I was hoping it would enable the mission to be started from the ground at your home airfield. Is this not possible? Air starts just don't give enough immersion to my mind. Thanks Warhamm.

• Upvote 1

Tried this app for the first time last night. It's great, but I was hoping it would enable the mission to be started from the ground at your home airfield. Is this not possible? Air starts just don't give enough immersion to my mind. Thanks Warhamm.

You have to choose full mission in the BoS campaign.

D'oh! I forgot about that option! Thanks Zami. :salute:

Version 1.0.2:

- 16 air defense IAP (Mig-3). Aces: Shumilov Ivan, Mikhail Voronin

- 15. (. Span) / JG27 (Bf 109 E-7) is available from 2nd chapter.Ace Angel Salas Larrazabal.

- Added Spanish names for 15. (span.) / JG27.

• Upvote 3

Version 1.0.2:
- 16 air defense IAP (Mig-3). Aces: Shumilov Ivan, Mikhail Voronin
- 15. (. Span) / JG27 (Bf 109 E-7) is available from 2nd chapter.Ace Angel Salas Larrazabal.
- Added Spanish names for 15. (span.) / JG27.

Nice additions! :) Cheers man.

Version 1.0.3:

- Fixed some critical bugs with injuries in emergency landing

- Added II./ZG26 (Bf-110 E2)
  • Upvote 2

Wow this really works & finally makes doing the official campaigns in BoS seem more immersive ( although at the 9-10 level the official campaigns are still bl___dy difficult!) Be sure to read the small print on which airfield to use in the campaign map - it does make a difference on getting credit in the IL2 Career Generator window/menu.Using this & PWCG makes BoS & BoM Beta so much more involving!

( BTW The English install instructions are complete & easy to follow,too. ;) )

Enemyace_zps9dd7c523.jpg

Hi Warhamm, at the moment I am flying the Bf110, with quite changing success, but I would also like to start a career with the Ju88. Will you introduce her as well into your career generator?

Hi Warhamm, at the moment I am flying the Bf110, with quite changing success, but I would also like to start a career with the Ju88. Will you introduce her as well into your career generator?

I hope next week i will add it and pe2, il2 also. 

• Upvote 1

Version 1.0.1: - Added support for BoM.

Hi Warhamm, I am using your Comander for rather long period and would like to thank you for this great job.

My current missions are based on BOS. How I can use BoM supported missions? 

Probably I just should start a new campaign beggining from the October 1941? 

Edited by Slava57

Hi Warhamm, I´m looking forward to it. Thanks for your work, your Career Generator is really a great tool for playing the campaign.

@Slava, on the first screen you can select "Top Aces" or "Top Aces Battle for Moscow", then start a career and select under Campaign "Battle for Moscow".