Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Early work in progress :] (Creta 1941)

 

 

0bNqV0Q.png

ju52-6-Junkers-Ju-52-3m-Stab-IV.KGrzbV1-

 

 

That was the only picture i could find, so it wont be 100% historicl since i have no idea what pattern is on wings etc. But stil it looks quite interesting.

Edited by InProgress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early work in progress :] (Creta 1941)

 

 

0bNqV0Q.png

ju52-6-Junkers-Ju-52-3m-Stab-IV.KGrzbV1-

 

 

That was the only picture i could find, so it wont be 100% historicl since i have no idea what pattern is on wings etc. But stil it looks quite interesting.

The palette can be found here. Don't know how accurate it is.

 

http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww2/t/220/2/2

 

Looks promising :)

 

Grt M

Edited by Martijnvdm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, i am using that site, but it also says that author did not see plane from below or top, this is the only picture i guess, but does not really matter :)

 

And thanks :]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greece/Creta/Mediterranean 1941

Green olive and white would perfectly fit greece with their limestone mountains, shame we don't have this map, maybe in kuban :rolleyes:

 

Also keep in mind that i run this game on ultra... low and don't even meet the minmal requirements so my screenshots does not look as awesome as other people's screenshots.

 

Pictures here :happy:

 

 

ll1FGiY.jpg

WTtgcAp.jpg

e8uhwE7.jpg

7vpMmhi.jpg

SUnlRBy.jpg

 

 

 

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bo2emibyiotfxey/Greece-1941.dds?dl=0

Also if you like and use this skin give me like, would be nice to know how many people likes it :)

 

My next projects should be poland 1939, medical greece 1941, medical france 1940 and africa.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably not historical, based on ju88 but who knows... maybe someone painted some ju52 like this :) anyway for me it looks cool (will add medical version soon)

A bit worn off wings version of ju52 in north africa:

 

 

 

poRopBZ.jpg

 

cOpFggy.jpg

 

xKModBJ.jpg

 

xXk9acY.jpg

 

 

 

Screenshots probably does not look too good, game is running on super low details :(

 

And download link if anyone would like to have one and hope you will like it :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4tzgr5iu7s4noy/NorthAfrica.dds?dl=0

Edited by InProgress
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Vig said:

Here is an historical Eastern Front Ju-52 skin.

Very nice. Is there a download for that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D'oh!  Coming up!

 

Darwin's_Missing_Link.jpg

 

Edited by Vig
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vig said:

Added the Missing Link

Wow the 'missing link' as well ? That's really impressive !

 

image.png.2a15a4a2c772150cc3e1e6d12ba00794.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2015. 07. 14. at 11:10 AM, Pierre64 said:

A preview of U3 + ML, a Ju 52 transport plane of 3./ZG 26 in 1940 during Battle of France, with snake markings extending the lenght of the fuselage (as later seen on some Ju 87 Bs of 6./St.G.2 in North Africa) !

(source : "Die "Schlangen" -Ju 52 des ZG 26" in Luftwaffe im Focus Nr. 4, by Axel Urbanke).

Snake_ZG26.jpg

 

Hello,

 

Please share this paint

Thank you!

Zsolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Gents,

Would any of you be willing to attempt this Sanitats-Ju for me? 

I tried skinning once, long ago. The results were OK for a first try, but dear God, what an awesome amount of effort!

Maybe someone here who is an admirer of Tante Ju will find doing this one rewarding :)

Thanks in advance to any who give this a go- and please, make it historical.

Chris

 

Spoiler

Sanitats-Ju.jpg

 

Edited by chris455
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chris455 said:

Hello Gents,

Would any of you be willing to attempt this Sanitats-Ju for me? 

I tried skinning once, long ago. The results were OK for a first try, but dear God, what an awesome amount of effort!

Maybe someone here who is an admirer of Tante Ju will find doing this one rewarding :)

Thanks in advance to any who give this a go- and please, make it historical.

Chris

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Sanitats-Ju.jpg

 

Dr. chris455 ,here is 1 attempt:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my gosh Szelly it is so beautiful, thank you <3 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, szelljr said:

Dr. chris455 ,here is 1 attempt:

 

Hello SzellJr,

Im at work right now and can't view it, but thank you very much! That was fast! I'll take a look tonight when I can load it into the game!

chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, BIG fan of the Ju-52 (btw, that SantaFe skin is bloody awesome! I love it! xD ) I was wondering if anyone would be willing to tackle a weird request for me...

 

Would anyone be willing to make a D-Day C-47 skin for the Tanta Ju? With invasion stripes and everything? I know its a bit of a weird skin to have for old gal, but I figured it'd be kind of funny to have while we wait and see if we'll ever get an actual C-47 in game. =P

 

If someone does do it, I'd be forever grateful! ^-^

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey uhh.... szelljr is there anyone I can find to this:

 

6457

 

Junkers Ju 52/3m under Regia Aeronautica services.

 

If you read this thank you and if manage to make one I fully appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Junjun_Nikurasu said:

After waiting for a week this where I'd quoted: 

 

Dear Szelljr:

 

Uuh well were here again.... I appreciated you've unbroken your link (despite these many more broken skin links across your activities included the many other links located in aircraft skins topics), but that not what brings me to text you (again.....) the other forum members have their dream realized.  But then I was watching and waiting for reply after posting something that was missing in the Junkers twin-engine skins; yep an Italian one and I hate to be that person that acts like a ignored and dangerous anime character that gets really upset as minor as these no Italians Junkers.....  But FACE IT, there is no Italian Junkers "I hate to take this further" but really this historically critical.  How much more info and evidences do I need to fetched before I LOSE IT!!  Its been like this for week on end, just looking, hunting for these Italian versions on every aircraft so sorry for being such pest.  But again, I hate it when I found something so important to only then it to be Ignored.

Junjun - you can request a skin but no-one is under any compunction to make it.

 

If you cant skin you'd probably do better to learn instead of wasting time throwing childish tantrums and criticisms in the forums. Pulling stunts like this is likely to get you ignored a helluva lot more often. 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BOO said:

Junjun - you can request a skin but no-one is under any compunction to make it.

 

If you cant skin you'd probably do better to learn instead of wasting time throwing childish tantrums and criticisms in the forums. Pulling stunts like this is likely to get you ignored a helluva lot more often. 

 

 

 

 

I knew it BOO, I suspected something was wrong but its like nothing I can do to fix it.  No matter how much I tried apologizing, I still failed to fix my backward ways (childish tantrums included) there nothing else to do to fix one-self action; I wish I can undo it but there is no forgiving is there, just like the rotting internet fill with lies of second chances for the those who want to fix their problems (childish tantrums included).

 

I'm really trying here, but I realized there no point of posting replying to this forum anymore.  When it just became like the website (user-made tumblr) that I got kicked out years ago.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Junjun_Nikurasu said:

 

 No matter how much I tried apologizing, I still failed to fix my backward ways (childish tantrums included) there nothing else to do to fix one-self action

 

I'm guessing you are fairly young.  A lot of us old geezers had self-control problems and anger issues when we were younger.  Young people tend to take things very personally because they are experiencing a lot of things for the first time; they think that other people are actually intending to slight them when, in fact, other people are just busy with other things and are not thinking about them at all. 

 

The thing to remember is that the only person you can control is you.  You can't keep people from disappointing or otherwise hurting you, but you can control what *you* do when you feel those feelings.  Keep working on it, will  come with practice.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try posting more/better pictures of the plane you want skinned.  I spent a fair amount of time looking without finding enough info to make a skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vig said:

 

I'm guessing you are fairly young.  A lot of us old geezers had self-control problems and anger issues when we were younger.  Young people tend to take things very personally because they are experiencing a lot of things for the first time; they think that other people are actually intending to slight them when, in fact, other people are just busy with other things and are not thinking about them at all. 

 

The thing to remember is that the only person you can control is you.  You can't keep people from disappointing or otherwise hurting you, but you can control what *you* do when you feel those feelings.  Keep working on it, will  come with practice.

Wise, wise words.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vig said:

Try posting more/better pictures of the plane you want skinned.  I spent a fair amount of time looking without finding enough info to make a skin.

 

Yeah, I'll give a shot.  Never done in that fashion before, however there should be a limit right?  I can't just spam pics without any repercussion right?

 

FS2004-Junkers-Ju-52-I-BALI-Italian-Ala-

 

It a insane idea, but it works:

4612_ju-52%20as%20italian%20caproni%2013

4612_ju-52_as_iraqi_sm.79.jpg

 

Ju 52 white with Irak markings

Edited by Junjun_Nikurasu
Junkers from a Flight Simulator Mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Junjun_Nikurasu said:

 

Yeah, I'll give a shot.  Never done in that fashion before, however there should be a limit right?  I can't just spam pics without any repercussion right?

 

FS2004-Junkers-Ju-52-I-BALI-Italian-Ala-

 

It a insane idea, but it works:

4612_ju-52%20as%20italian%20caproni%2013

4612_ju-52_as_iraqi_sm.79.jpg

 

Ju 52 white with Irak markings

I'll make you the skins. Give me a week. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Junjun_Nikurasu said:

 

Finally, our differences between I and BOO is settled, I get started on uploaded a fully personalized template of Lapino right away! 

 

Ill only be using the google available info. This seems to mainly consists of profiles and war thunder skins. As such, any skin will have a fair degree of the unknown since they will not be based on many photographs. Civilian skins will be produced in both natural metal and off white. The Italian insignia will be produced in 3 types for each skin to match the variations in the profiles. The Camo scheme will be based on the Sm81. 

 

The civilian skins should be quite easy and quick to produce since 5kuka has done all the hard work in his template. The camo schemes may take a little longer as a lot of lines will need to be matched. 

 

The skins will be 4K and ill put in the relevant normal maps and alphas so you can just drop them into your games root folder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks BOO, well I also uploaded a thing (Its not what you asked for, but I own you for the hell we put our-self in).  Even so it is just; The thought that counts.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of (pretty much finished WIPs) - Prewar Silver I-BALI and a later early war version in Ivory with the Tricolours but without the Airline's name. Taken from a mix of references. The wing tricolours have been set to to scan green/white/red from left to right as you look at the aircraft from its 6. A lot of the pics of models and war thunder skins have the tricolour asymmetrical with the green ban to the outer of each wing - anyone say for sure which is correct?

 

 

 

2018_4_13__7_1_14.jpg

2018_4_13__7_0_8.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...