Photo

WINGS OF LIBERTY - subject for questions and offers

• Please log in to reply
1841 replies to this topic

#1841 MeoW.Scharfi

MeoW.Scharfi
  • Founder

Posted Today, 06:09

It isnt true! Did you see all the maps? I think not! Just open all the maps to see what you say isnt true! Try opening these maps and you'll see that in Storm Ju88 is normal, in Novosokolniki BF110 G2 is normal, in Operation Koltso Ju88 is normal, in OperationVL42 Ju88 is normal, in Commando Ju88 is normal, in Warfield Ju88 is normal, in Buffel Bf110 G2 is normal, in Mamaevkyrgan42 Ju88 is normal... Obviously instead in these same maps all Russian bombers are ace... Attached Thumbnails

Thank you very much for mention that!

Can anyone find the Damage report of each planes?

Damage report tells you, how much damage a plane can take. You can change the damage report.

I am very interessted in that.

i can't open the Editor because of error messages -.- but someone did it and he copy&pasted the entire explaination of "damage report".

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi, Today, 06:14.

MeoW.Scharfi

#1842 JAGER_Staiger

JAGER_Staiger
  • Founder

Posted Today, 06:25

It isnt true!

Did you see all the maps? I think not!
Just open all the maps to see what you say isnt true!

Try opening these maps and you'll see that in Storm Ju88 is normal, in Novosokolniki BF110 G2 is normal, in Operation Koltso Ju88 is normal, in OperationVL42 Ju88 is normal, in Commando Ju88 is normal, in Warfield Ju88 is normal, in Buffel Bf110 G2 is normal, in Mamaevkyrgan42 Ju88 is normal...

Obviously instead in these same maps all Russian bombers are ace...

I'll just quote so more people can see it  :salute:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

=NOR=sleipnir81, ITAF_GianpX