Sign in to follow this  
No601_Swallow

Comedy Coop Video

Sometimes you just have to bow to the inevitable. You know what's coming, the AI knows what's coming. The game itself knows what's coming. It's in the code....

Raw (more or less) footage (it's only 4 minutes!) from a Tangmere Pilots Coop mission by Jacko (against AI, expert settings but with externals enabled), recorded by the great Blackjack.

[Coop really is a great way to enjoy this beautiful sim. In this video our heros are tasked with stopping an LW resupply flight from reaching a pocket at V. Luki.]

Edited by No601_Swallow

Glad you guys had a fun night  :salute:

Hi there Emil,

We have not forgotten about your idea for a p v p session on coops. I think we could look at modding these missions and give it a go if enough pilots are up for it

Hi there Emil,

We have not forgotten about your idea for a p v p session on coops. I think we could look at modding these missions and give it a go if enough pilots are up for it

Awesome Jacko :)

I wish this weather would cool down though it's no good for virtual flying  :biggrin:

Awesome Jacko :)

I wish this weather would cool down though it's no good for virtual flying  :biggrin:

Not much good for PC cooling either  :o:

We used to do quite a bit of PVP type ops in IL2 - so I am sure most of the guys would be up for something organised in BOS. We may have a hard time persuading Tom that he isn't allowed to fly LW though :biggrin:

We may have a hard time persuading Tom that he isn't allowed to fly LW though :biggrin:

mutter mutter

von Tom