On 11/26/2019 at 5:31 PM, wonders9 said:

Ah, thanks for the explanation :). I did wonder, after searching for it, why I couldn't find this "Custom Graphic Driver". 

My fault, I just forgot to mention that this "Custom Graphic Driver" is under NDA agreement when I wrote about it the first time about it.

When I started with Reshade I had no experience how good or bad Reshade is but the more I spend time with this tool I noticed that the same settings and same time lead to different results what is not the shader fault or his settings/code. Look below the two screenshots shows the best. Look at the sky on both screenshots same settings and time but different results. See, how the sky looks different at the same time and settings a big problem for me how to fix this because this is not the fault from the custom Shader what I used for this or the settings. I was so close how the VVS, Axis, trees should look strong deeper colors that add more detail but the sky remain unchanged. In the End I failed because it is the nature of post-processing effects to have this problems that can't be resolved, only in games.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:18 PM, Livai said:

-> This two screenshots show the best what issue appear with post-processing effects using Reshade

20190724215625_1.thumb.jpg.dbc7046b5e7acbf34746e4c8ae0be11e.jpg20190724215911_1.thumb.jpg.6679fcfc1d746892e3a09d743abfe2b0.jpg

Whats the issue from the pics hard to tell..

not sure why some people have issues with reshade mine has worked flawlessly since like 2018.

i think its More a case of Windows 10 messing it up.
as those people on Win 7 + IL2 + Reshade 3.0.8 have flawless performance. 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:00 PM, Livai said:

My fault, I just forgot to mention that this "Custom Graphic Driver" is under NDA agreement when I wrote about it the first time about it.

When I started with Reshade I had no experience how good or bad Reshade is but the more I spend time with this tool I noticed that the same settings and same time lead to different results what is not the shader fault or his settings/code. Look below the two screenshots shows the best. Look at the sky on both screenshots same settings and time but different results. See, how the sky looks different at the same time and settings a big problem for me how to fix this because this is not the fault from the custom Shader what I used for this or the settings. I was so close how the VVS, Axis, trees should look strong deeper colors that add more detail but the sky remain unchanged. In the End I failed because it is the nature of post-processing effects to have this problems that can't be resolved, only in games.

The problem described is really a bit strange, but not very serious it seems. 

Wish that the custom graphic driver developed by your friend can some day be officially released. :salute:

If you want consistent results turn off HDR in the game options. There is some automatic white balance the game does that is very inconsistent.