Zak

Developer Diary, Part 99.99 - Discussion

Amazing work  keeps getting better in every new image released.
 Keeep it going  Thumbs up. I applause and wait forward for it.

Zdrastvuj Zak,

Are comrades in No.1 Zavod allready working on my brand new MiG-3?

Spasiba

:)

Zdrastvuj Zak, Are comrades in No.1 Zavod allready working on my brand new MiG-3? Spasiba :)

And also on Emil for SVZ.

:ph34r:

Now that my other great addiction, Game of Thrones, has gotten rid of that annoying Snow, can we please get the same for BoS? :biggrin:  

Sorry, just had to put that out there.

• Upvote 1

Now that my other great addiction, Game of Thrones, has gotten rid of that annoying Snow, can we please get the same for BoS? :biggrin:  

Sorry, just had to put that out there.

LOL! My daughter and I were just discussing last nights episode.

I'm getting premium BOM this Friday... I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Now that is a nice pit, that and the summer map have won me over.

Great work done here.

Thanks to all involved.

cheers.

The 109 E-7 looks gorgeous, can't wait to fly it :)

Blimey, both BoS and CloD are getting E-7s and P-40s soon :biggrin:

Should we be expecting any significant News out of E3 for DD99.999 (Jason is there this week as he mentioned in another thread)? PS4?

PS4 or any other console platform release would be more than unreasonable. Besides it has been stated several times that they are not aiming for it.

Tberes just no reason for it. Technicly it would probably barely able to handle BoSs physics alone, not to mention it's graphics.

Besides PS4 is ruled by WT now. Easy to get in, free to play, VR support and optimised for weak systems - no way BoS can beat that.

If anything it's probably the announcement of opening the EA phase for preorderers together with first implemented content for BoM.

I always wanted to play CLOD but I just could not do it because of all it's faults... But this... this... is something else! NO CONSOLE PORT!!! HELL NO... THIS A PC PRODUCT AND SHOULD REMAIN SO. CALL ME GREEDY BUT I AIN'T SHARING NO WAY NO HOW.

No worries. Everyone talking about console ports here is just kidding (at least we hope we are).

Jason stated quite a while back, that they had no interest in doing console ports. Plans do change though, but I honestly don't believe there'll ever be any kind of port of BoS.

When I see all those shadows casted by the 3D elements in that cockpit - from the levers, gun-sight etc. - I wonder if we are ever going to see them in the game engine. It looks weird and out of place in otherwise beautiful graphical representation of the simulated world, when your eyes expect part of the dashboard covered by the shadow, but its not there.

O.

Ah yes, very nice screenshot... the latest version looks even better, bright blue buttons for the german planes and bright red buttons for the russian planes - and no American, British, and French planes anymore! ;)

Edited by Stallion
  • Upvote 1

Let's hope he's true to his word and in due time there'll be an awesome PWCG clone for this sim available.