Sign in to follow this  
Lfox

Summer video teaser please

Hi,

from the latest stills it looks like summer is coming along well.  I personally would really appreciate it (and I suspect that I am not alone). In any case please keep up the great work.

Cheers,

Lfox  :salute:

+1,

We sure could be doing with something to generate a little interest around here.

Mick. :)

Regrettably Eddie Cochran died age 21, after the taxi in which he was a passenger crashed into a lamp post in Chippenham, England, during a 1961 UK tour   RIP.

I wouldn't be surprised if a cinematic trailer gets released tomorow for BoM/100th DD.

More than any of those I'd like a preliminary schedule for BoM early access.

Wouldn't it be great, if they shot such a video but did it in the middle of the night where you couldn't see a thing or shot it from 5000m altitude in overcast weather?

Trololo.minimap.jpg

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't be surprised if a cinematic trailer gets released tomorow for BoM/100th DD.

Ahh I can just imagine a nice video of a MiG-3 flying in the warmish summer sky :)

Wouldn't it be great, if they shot such a video but did it in the middle of the night where you couldn't see a thing or shot it from 5000m altitude in overcast weather?

Trololo.minimap.jpg

Hey, This guy stole my suit and hair from my early years.

Hey, This guy stole my suit and hair from my early years.

If you truly don't know who that is please Google 'Eduard Khil' and 'Trololo'.

• Upvote 1

If you truly don't know who that is please Google 'Eduard Khil' and 'Trololo'.

Thank you. I did not know. I can see the attraction, back in the day the video was probably as subversive as watching Miley Twerk.

I thought Miley Cyrus was a female alter-ego of Justin Bieber? It sure looks like him in drag.

Anyway... As far as I know there are three airworthy restored MiG-3s in existence. Why are there no pictures of hot naked chicks posing on them floating around the internet?

Trololo.minimap.jpg

Looks like a leisure suited version of Hannibal Lechter from the show Hannibal.

Yes, I know who this guy is. It's Olg Maddox. :D

Anyway... As far as I know there are three airworthy restored MiG-3s in existence. Why are there no pictures of hot naked chicks posing on them floating around the internet?

I think it makes perfect sense. Which nude model in her right mind would agree to pose together with something so sexy? It'll just make her look dull.

• Upvote 1

I think it makes perfect sense. Which nude model in her right mind would agree to pose together with something so sexy? It'll just make her look dull.

This, LOL.

yeah i was linked to that several times

actually its a good song here it is:

edit:

well just watch it:

trol, lol?

must be a time traveller, he is recording under the wig :)

Edited by raaaid

I'd love to see some video of the guys flying over the new summer maps. It sounds like update #100 will be a special one and hopefully we'll be seeing more of that or some sort of schedule or announcement about content for BoM (which looks to be coming along brilliantly).