Jason_Williams

Watch this space...

these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

This is not the release you're looking for. Move along.

Lol agreed

In another thread I posted the open date of premium access will be November 19. According to today's  FAQ it seem like really good guess. 

• Upvote 2

Don't worry. I understand we're all craving THE moment, but I take we've been through all this several times before, for different games. Every time, the moment comes sooner than I expected, and I find myself thinking about the wait months later, when the game is released and almost forgotten. Or at least I own it and Im used to it.

maybe Jason wants to make us all aware of the CoD's TF v4.0 patch? because no sane one would believe he's expecting us to watch this until 15th November..

- I would say November 12 and you?

- Hmmm .... Why not!

Les+penseurs72.jpg

:P 

Maybe the three dots of Jason are to be watched till 11th Nov?

Could be!

post-3376-0-13293600-1382100557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 1

Actually I meant for you to watch this spot. http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/1675-developer-diary-part-37/

But glad I got your attention anyway.  :biggrin:

As you can see the development plan is progressing and all the founders will be int he cockpit in the relatively short future. Thank's for everyone's patience!

You must remember we are going from zero to beta in about 12 months. We didn't hit October, we never said that was for sure, we said Autumn and that will happen. So, get your rigs ready and await further orders!  :salute:

Jason

Maybe the three dots of Jason are to be watched till 11th Nov?

Its not dots, its seeds. Mark 4 27f "And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear."

Jason was faster..

Edited by Stab/ZG26-Allons

Jason, now that you've got  our attention and everyone already saw Update 37 (thanks BTW), how about throwing us a bone and posting something???  Maybe some content from Igromir? Or some footage of guns firing?  That would be nice.

Probably should update that root post...

Jason, now that you've got  our attention and everyone already saw Update 37 (thanks BTW), how about throwing us a bone and posting something???  Maybe some content from Igromir? Or some footage of guns firing?  That would be nice.

I think we have thrown the community lots of bones already. As Loft has said previously, there is no new content from Igromir. Was basically the same stuff you saw from Gamescom. We're not showing guns firing or combat because it's not in any shape to show yet. If I show a clip of a gun firing with a stand in effect or a stand in sound you guys will just rip it to shreds. So we work to improve a much as possible before opening of early access, but even then there will be tons of bugs and things that are not finished or things you simply will not like. Remember you bought the right to play an unfinished product, but even then when it is finished it does not mean we can please everyone.

Jason

• Upvote 5

But, but, I want to see a video of a Bf-109 firing dual spandau's + the pilot frantically trying to change the 15 round magazine for the 20mm becker in the nose. :P

Cheers Jason, always thought there may have been some slippage on the date, October was going to be tough from what ive seen so far.

Glad we have a date, we can all relax now till November.

This morning was good fun though, looking forward to the testing.

In situations like this one or when there is a "server maintenence" on ROF site/update server I'm wondering how do we, a bunch of relatively adult folks, look like in the eyes of the devs ;) Must be quite funny methinks ;)

Glad we have a specified date.

Edited by =FI=Macca

In situations like this one or when there is a "server maintenence" on ROF site/update server I'm wondering how do we, a bunch of relatively adult folks, look like in the eyes of the devs ;) Must be quite funny methinks ;)

Glad we have a specified date.

Hopefully like customers.

:)

Chestnuts....roasting on an open fire......Jack Frost nipping at your nose.......tiny tots...with their face all aglow.............will find it hard to sleep tonight......... :biggrin:

I think we have thrown the community lots of bones already. As Loft has said previously, there is no new content from Igromir. Was basically the same stuff you saw from Gamescom. We're not showing guns firing or combat because it's not in any shape to show yet. If I show a clip of a gun firing with a stand in effect or a stand in sound you guys will just rip it to shreds. So we work to improve a much as possible before opening of early access, but even then there will be tons of bugs and things that are not finished or things you simply will not like. Remember you bought the right to play an unfinished product, but even then when it is finished it does not mean we can please everyone.

Jason

that's the kind of wisdom that comes with experience, and you, sir, are packed with loads of both. 

You've been delivering facts, not gimmicks, and you have my outmost respect, keep up the fantastic work Jason.

Edited by Sternjaeger

that's the kind of wisdom that comes with experience, and you, sir, are packed with loads of both. 

You've been delivering facts, not gimmicks, and you have my outmost respect, keep up the fantastic work Jason.

+1

+2.  Content would be great but the next best thing is communication and lots of it.  You and your team are to be commended for staying true to the Friday update.  

Well said!

+1

So we work to improve a much as possible before opening of early access, but even then there will be tons of bugs and things that are not finished or things you simply will not like. Remember you bought the right to play an unfinished product, but even then when it is finished it does not mean we can please everyone.

You should ship a copy of this quote with every download of the Beta.

Perhaps you could flash it up subliminally in the game - 1 frame in every 30 or so. :biggrin:

Edited by Pizzicato

Perhaps you could flash it up subliminally in the game - 1 frame in every 30 or so. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

+ 1.000

Come on, I don't want that message blocking my screen for several seconds every 2 minutes!

(Yeah my PC is three years old, so what?)

Edited by Finkeren