Sign in to follow this  
LLv34_Untamo

Command Behaviour and AAA firing at own coalition targets

S!

Doing some testing, I fooled around with the command behaviour ("CB" from now on). I made some objects (AAA, car, railway cars) on an airfield, all neutral at start. Put mission begin to call the CB and the CB I linked to the objects. The CB tells the objects to go German.

I started the mission and watch what happens... the AAA starts to fire at the railway cars, I think one tried to take a shot at me too but hit the gun emplacement wall (my plane was german too) :o: .. Why this happened?

Test mission

S!

Bump. Ideas anyone? Obviously I'm doing something wrong, but what is it? Why is the AAA firing at targets which are supposed to be on the same side?

S!

Yes, if I remember correctly, there is a 2s timer between mission begin and CB. Is 2s perhaps too short time?

S!

I had some more time to test things out, and I have made a few observations:

- "Neutral" country isn't neutral. Germans/Russians fire on Neutral and vice versa.

- Only train locomotives are affected by the CB and have countries. If you place individual train cars, they are neutral and aren't affected by CB, so they will remain "neutral", and the germans/russians will shoot at them.

- Static russian airplane next to a german AAA, not firing. So .. statics are truly neutral, I think.

Edited by LLv34_Untamo
  • Upvote 1