SOLIDKREATE

Faces of the flying community!

That was a 74. But I have it sold severals year ago, because I do not drive anymore motorcycle.

GERONIII - IIIMOOO !!

awesome silly face :)

The first seconds was more like OH SHIII......IIIIIIT, but that quickly changed into GERONII--IIMOOO.

BTW, any chance of you coming to the EuroCon next year? We need FPO virgins.

Probably my favorite picture from my time in Iraq. The shot was taken overlooking the Tigris River at FOB Danger (1st I.D. HQ), October 2004.

TigrisRiver.jpg

Probably my favorite picture from my time in Iraq. The shot was taken overlooking the Tigris River at FOB Danger (1st I.D. HQ), October 2004.

TigrisRiver.jpg

wow, that looks so peaceful and welcoming.. to think how much stuff has happened in that country.. bet you have quite some stories to tell man, give me a shout if you're visiting the UK, I'll make sure it gets rewarded by unlimited amounts of beer   :salute:

Edited by Sternjaeger

wow, that looks so peaceful and welcoming.. to think how much stuff has happened in that country.. bet you have quite some stories to tell man, give me a shout if you're visiting the UK, I'll make sure it gets rewarded by unlimited amounts of beer   :salute:

Yeah, it was quite the eventful year - one I'll never forget.

• Upvote 1

Yeah he would get a lot of P****y here in the States. Our women love accents (to us he would have one).

Me and father in law during a Sgts mess function we are standing in front of our regimental colours

2013-04-17_132506_zps63c96b9a.jpg

Me in the jungle just before a river crossing

IMG_279426727887678_zps51ca57ed.jpg

My dog Stan

IMG000091.jpg

Stan being seasonal

835c00ce.jpg

My machines

bikewarriorcanside.jpg

S7300565.jpg

Edited by 9./JG52Meyer
  • Upvote 2

Me and my ex-girlfriend (now wife :) ) in front of a DC-2 some 10 years ago.

UsandDC-2_zps8d5dd0ac.png

• Upvote 1

Me and my current bike:

onrex01.jpg

Last bike:

repper.jpg

Edited by II/JG3Siggi
  • Upvote 2

Me and my current bike:

onrex01.jpg

Nice Rex there! I've been looking one lately but i would have to sell my 7R before and i don't know if i have heart to do that after 9 years together...

001.jpg

Edited by DB605

vetteandplane_zpsa2b50a01.jpg

When I lived in a hangar apartment at KDWH in Spring Texas. I miss that place, an RV6 taxiing by my C6 Vette. 

Edited by Static

Hockey and an outing with some reg forces, Rangers and students at the school I work at-

IMG_0926_zps77134aea.jpg

IMG_1983_zps55077261.jpg

IMG_1904_zps2f538afe.jpg

IMG_1924_zps9666518b.jpg

IMG_1897_zps565a9665.jpg

IMG_1934_zpsd0db8af9.jpg

IMG_1943_zpsc4207342.jpg

Edited by JJJudyJoYstickr
  • Upvote 1

Kids climb a hill, winter deer in my yard and then summer with the wife Back home on the coast of Nova Scotia...

IMG_2042_zps85bf5d58.jpg

deerinyardwintersnack_zps51c7a1d6.jpg

IMG_5917_zpsa0ac6275.jpg

One year until retirement, then I'll really get some sim time.

Now where's that FW190

Sovietcapture526627_n_zpsfa9d0f6a.jpg

Edited by JJJudyJoYstickr
  • Upvote 1

Interesting to see the Lee Enfield No4 rifle.

Indeed, wish there wasn't so much stigma about guns here, in the end of the day that's where the No4 was born!  :)

Oh, you mean nationally, I thought you meant on these boards, yes the British public don't like guns unless they are in the hands of some colourful individuals.

• Upvote 1

Oh, you mean nationally, I thought you meant on these boards, yes the British public don't like guns unless they are in the hands of some colourful individuals.

LOL 

I don't mind guns or bullets, it's the idiots in possession of them I have (had) the problem with. :huh:

I don't mind guns or bullets, it's the idiots in possession of them I have (had) the problem with. :huh:

you've been shot/threatened?!  :blink:

Didn't realise there was any stigma, surely there's a few more of us gun owners?

My collection consist of an M1 Carbine, 1st generation Colt 45, SIG P220 threaded barrel, Brazilian TAURUS .32, & 1954 S&W K22

What exactly does that mean?

My collection consist of an M1 Carbine, 1st generation Colt 45, SIG P220 threaded barrel, Brazilian TAURUS .32, & 1954 S&W K22

My 10/22 Magnum is customised to be a M1 carbine replica using a genuine M1 stock.

What exactly does that mean?

Not what I think you think it means.

If you're trying to decide whether to get annoyed by a comment, I'd advise you to not do so.

JJJudythingamijig - some interesting experiences you've posted (why typing like Yoda I am?!). The most striking one for me was the one showing summertime. I couldn't handle such massive swings in weather condition, nor would I want to try camping out in those winter sports groups.

Didn't realise there was any stigma, surely there's a few more of us gun owners?

Here's one of mine, an original Swedish 1815 Reparation model (made up of parts from older guns) flintlock. It is probably put together from guns used in Eastern Norway during the short (and ultimately unsuccessful) war for freedom the year before. This summer being the 200 year anniversary for the Norwegian constitution, this gun has made it's round shooting salutes. Here's from the 200 year anniversary of the Natural History Museum (started the same year as the constitution was written) where i work:

1-juni-bockman.jpg

The gun being original and loaded with a double load account for my somewhat funny position.

As bongo can see, I went drab rather than colourful for the occasion. 

GUns = Fun when used in calm Canada,

@FlatSpinMan, my summer home is about 3k Km away from the NWT on the coast of Nova Scotia, 10 months in the North, 2 in the "south" for one more year- although we do get some winter in NS and the odd hurricane- thank you Climate Change, winter -20 plus summer hurricanes.

The kids are really used to the cold and stood around talking for 2 hours before bed in -30C, they put up army tents and huddeld, I slept in a snow trench in -36C that night, not to bad but a beetch when you have to get up and pee.  Good Canadian Forces sleeping bags.

Milder weather at a Provincial Campground, but the kit bags still froze stiff.

IMG_2120_zps1828035c.jpg

I'm going to try some ground attack, that tricksy little train in particular, like an FW190 A8.

In the summer I'll have access to a better video card, got some stuggling at 2500x1080 with this 6900hd ati/amd.

I wonder if my HD projector would be better than a monitor, less res but bigger.

fw190_variants_07_zps4bf216e9.jpg

Thought I play along, sorry for just another gun pic, but this is my job and hobby. This was back in '09 on a military range in the North.

In-game you will spot me quite easily by the gull-wings and stuck gear :D So be nice and ignore the Stuka, will ya? 

th_LRSchieszligen-130609_zps2aa6672d.jpg