Faces of the flying community!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I biught a new car for my new business 

Need a convinient cheap van to get me to sites of work. It was so cheap that I decided putting equipment for follow lead car and reflexes on it. 
I owned a Fiat van before it got too old now I chose this for price and surprisingly good leg room

😬🤗

getting it tomorrow it await installment of led bar in front and flashbar on roof. 
it make fast 15 seconds to get 100kph 👍😬from zero with its 95 hp engine and got a range of 1000 km on one 60 liter tank 

I am used to the more expencive VW caddy for work. Never really think I go for a  small Renault

66FF5D83-1AE0-473A-9597-A9E8A1ADC1B0.jpeg

0EE5B191-207D-499E-AAB9-0E07CA0A277A.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, raaaid said:

here my late looks :)

notice the moustache i grew after i dont paint any more :)

lan.jpg

You have a bit similar leather jacked I bought almost 30 years ago with my first motorcycle, MZ ETZ 301. The bike I do not have anymore, shame! Crashed it, the jacket I have and use it in beautiful summer days with my Jawa 350 Type 640.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for watching TWC_Target !. Are required to see & pay better attention with the small neumatic watersports  boat ski with the kids & other also for fishing.

Edited by RAY-EU
29 minutes ago, LLv34_Flanker said:

he rest in peace, he is sorely missed.

We take cats from s local cat resque   We started doung it 17 years ago. 
when first died we where devastated. One grows accustom to these buggers , never really been a cat person. My wife on the other hand...

Anyway after a few month we took in another , because I missed cats, after 4 month he died due to a kidney disease. 
It was simply too much loosing two within a few months. It took a year before we got the two we now have. Brothers they are. Great cats. People just do not understand the grief when they pass away.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Lost 2 in the last four weeks, down to just the six now !

But happily they had both gone as far they could so it's easier to take. Still a lot quieter though.

Obviously there's a human tragedy (non-virus related) unfolding which comes first, but especially at this time I'd encourage anyone who can, to support their local animal rescue centres in some way.

There will be many animals suffering now and into the future..

S!

Edited by Zooropa_Fly
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3