Porkman

Update/Hotfix today?

I logged into steam about 10 minutes ago and saw there was a 220MB update downloading, but I haven't seen anything mentioned on the forum.  Anyone have any information on what this update is addressing?

No

I just saw that the forum was "under maintenance" few hours ago

Unless I missed it before there is now a GAMMA SLIDER that goes lower than 1!!

No more startup.cfg editing editing. It goes to -8 without rebooting! :cool:

Edited by Dauntless

Hope the mousewheel bug is fixed.  I was getting tired of remapping it to throttle every time I started the game.

Unless I missed it before there is now a GAMMA SLIDER that goes lower than 1!!

No more startup.cfg editing editing. It goes to -8 without rebooting! :cool:

Gamma slider has been around before

Hmmm - just downloaded the update.

FPS (FRAPS) is as usual around 30-40 fps, but the sim runs extemely choppy as if it runs  at 10 fps.

Also in GUI screen it runs choppy.

I hope it´s a server side problem.

FinnJ

Edited by fjacobsen

Preliminary reports are showing that DServer resource utilization is down, significantly, and that DServer performance is up, significantly.

This is based upon 0-player baselines, so it'll remain to be seen what happens under stress, but it's promising so far.

Hmmm - just downloaded the update.

FPS (FRAPS) is as usual around 30-40 fps, but the sim runs extemely choppy as if it runs  at 10 fps.

Also in GUI screen it runs choppy.

I hope it´s a server side problem.

FinnJ

Are you running it on a laptop? This update made the game revert to the Intel HD graphics on mine instead of the Nvidia one.

apparently, LAST update contain fix for Il-2 (several guys from russian side found bug with armor of oil cooler).

apparently, LAST update contain fix for Il-2 (several guys from russian side found bug with armor of oil cooler).

well I did report I was burning and getting engine damage a lot, but couldn't tell them what was the cause.

just downloaded and tried out the game post hot fix.  No problems on my end!

My FPS problems disappeard when I re started the game ½ hour later after having updated. Seems to have been some server side issue.

FinnJ

Yeah I think so too. I encountered some massive stuttering for a short while after updating, and I haven't had stutters since back in early-early access.

Now it's fine again.

Yeah I think so too. I encountered some massive stuttering for a short while after updating, and I haven't had stutters since back in early-early access.

Now it's fine again.

I had similar experiense.

well I did report I was burning and getting engine damage a lot, but couldn't tell them what was the cause.

very likely, that's your case too, moreover there was mentioned "2 bugs".

btw, according to recent post of developer, DM of Il-2 was a bit revised - and now damage of oil cooler, depends on status of flap of oil cooler - i. e. in real combat manual recommended to close flap during attack.

remember this........ ;):biggrin:

I've have a bit of stuttering, but I have also been crashing to desktop after this last update, happened twice in about 5hrs of play on the TWB server. 

I've have a bit of stuttering, but I have also been crashing to desktop after this last update, happened twice in about 5hrs of play on the TWB server.

Hey Jade, just wanted to say that you were on the TWB server when I had to make mission updates and rebooted the server. I think I had to kick you twice due to updates to the mission. That was my fault and not a game crash or anything, if you were wondering. Sorry for the inconvenience!